Chapter 38.

I moan in his mouth as he began to explore my mouth with his. He savor each nook and corner of it. With gentle pecks on my upper lip. Our bodies are now plastered as he bent me a little backwards,  His hands on my waist holding me in place or else I would have fallen back due to my jelly like knees but I'm in my place due to his tight hold on me. My hands automatically found their way to his neck, massaging it a little then hiding my fingers in his soft black hair. I tug on it gently and hear him groan.  His tongue played with mine in a teasing manner. I tried to move in sync but who I'm kidding here.... He is a perfectionist.... He growls as I bite his lower lip lightly. Oh my god....that sound was so.... Hot....! I kept my eyes close all the time imprinting this feeling ... His touch... His lips..... His kisses... In my heart. For forever. Ohh..God... Is this man real? At the time when I think I will lost my breath, he broke the kiss only to attack my neck, making me throw my head back. He shower it with his little sweet pecks now and then he bite a spot on it letting a loud moan escape my lips. His hands began to move up to down my waist as his fingers draw imaginary circles on my back. Fuck.... It feels amazing.. What the hell he is doing to me? My body is in control.... His control. I'm in his spell. I can't protest, because I don't want to. I can't stop because I don't want to.

Blame him...... His magical touch.

" ohh... Sanyu...... Stop me now.....because I'm not sure what I am going to do to you." He chipped kissing my crook of neck. Then he look up, I open my eyes to let them meet a pair of darkened black orbs which are hooded with lust. I bite my lower lip as my skin blazes red hot under his intense gaze. Then I hear him groan and he tug at my bottom lip with his thumb letting it free from my teeth's grip. His palm still resting on my cheek. His hand felt so cold on my hot-blazing-red cheek.

Its amazing how fast he can make me all hot and bothered.

I look down unable to keep myself from blushing.

He chuckles shaking his head.

"You know? you are adorable.." He chipped smiling.

I too smiles shyly at his complement.

Suddenly out of nowhere  a very very very strange question strikes my mind.....

How?? And why at this time...

"How you know that Shreya called me?" I chipped out of nowhere only to see his expression changed to smiling to stoned.

Fuck! You perfectly know how to ruin a moment.

Shit!!! Why I need to blurt it out right now. But still .. It is good question, isn't it.

I look into his eyes but found nothing. He licked his lips again.

Nervous... He is nervous.. But why?

"I .... Actually.. I just want you ...s..safe. So I tracked your phone. ..." He chipped but I cut him in middle.

" you.... You .do. What.??" I exclaimed frowning and pushing him a little away but tada....... He is more stronger obviously.

"Tracked your phone." He said simply. " for your safety " he added.

"From when..?" I asked squinting my eyes.

Yet I don't talk  to anyone expect granny, him and my cousin-and-best friend Diya, ......

Ohhh fuck..fuck..fuck...

We talk every detail of our life to each other.

You know, best friend talks.

But I hadn't talk to her nowadays. We just kinda busy as she is just shifted to UK due to her recent project.

So where were we??? Yeah....

"From when you tracked my phone.?" I asked again 'try' to look a little intimidating.

"Just ... Only.... Only from two or maybe four day before our marriage...." He chipped smiling sheepishly.

Fuck......

I tried to push him but then I just notice he is holding my both hands behind my back. Not tightly but enough to hold me at place.

I wiggle in his arms but he smirks.

Yet I somehow manage to wiggle in his arm and push him but as I was about to move away I felt a tug at my wrist from behind and I was thrown on the unmade bed, me sandwiched between him and the soft mattress. His weight on his one hand beside me and partially on me.

He look straight in my eyes. Smirking. Teasing smirk. OK I  know he is powerful but yet.... He is not allowed to track down my phone without my permission.

Its not right.

Think logically  Sanyu!!!

No...

I fake a frown at him and look sideways.

What???? I'm angryyyy. Really angry.

He hold my chin in his finger and thumb and make me look at him.

But when I look at him, he is smirking again... That teasing smirk. What is running in his mind right now.??

"What is running in your mind that your smirk is not ready to go..Mr. Shekhawat." I chipped smirking too.

"Wanna know.....Mrs. Shekhawat." He asked touching his nose to mine. I just nodded.

"You and me, like this, you wearing this hot robe, smelling so good, we can do things a lot better than just talking. Don't you think." He chipped inhaling scent from my neck, releasing butterflies in my stomach again.

"And I'm not sorry for tracking your phone at all. I am glad that I did." he hold his head up from my neck. Smirking again.

"I get to know so much about you. So much interesting..... Things... " he chipped simply..

Fuck.... Is he talking about....

" uhhh...... Don't tell me you hear my and diya's conversation.. Its not good Mr. Shekhawat." I chipped nervously.

Maybe he haven't ....

God !!! Miracle....

" soo... What you find interesting about me?." I asked  playing it cool but from inside I'm nervous  as fuck.

He has an amused expression on his face like remembering something funny.

" its really interesting ....that you take tips of.....first night after marriage .... By your best friend who isn't even married yet." After saying this he falls back laughing hard And hard and hard. Tear spill out of his eyes while laughing so hard.

Fuck fuck fuck....

Ohh damn !!! Its so embarrassing.!!!!

oh god!! Save me.......

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...