he turned me gay

+ do i even have to say it again?
...yes this one has also been posted on vkook amino ahaha

School had ended an hour ago, but Jungkook had decided to stay for a while. The school's library had always been his favourite place to study, so instead of walking home he preferred staying in the library for an hour or two. Since the majority of the other students went home immediately after school had finished, the library was most likely quieter than it was during the day.

He was graduating this year, and damn, was he excited. A lot of exams were left, but he still couldn't wait until two more months had passed. By then, he would have graduated already. After three years at this school, gaining both good and bad memories, he felt proud of himself. The first year had been the year that was "normal". Nothing special really happened. Jungkook found some new friends and quickly became close with them.

The second year had been the worst one, but some parts of it had also been the best moments of his life.

He had never expected himself to be anyone's target, but apparently he had gotten the bullies' attention. But that was also the year he met Taehyung. A guy that had moved all the way to Seoul from Daegu. He was a year older than Jungkook, but was in the same year. Their first meeting hadn't really been the way you might've expected it to be. They met in the school's bathrooms, after school had finished. It was a Friday afternoon, and Jungkook had been leaning against one of the sinks, blood coming out of his nose and with a bruise on his lip.

Yeah, the bullies had been on him again. But Taehyung helped him, not being scared to show his concern for the younger. And the two had sticked together ever since then, becoming closer and closer. Taehyung also told the principal about it, without Jungkook's permission though.

And after a while, the bullies were nowhere to be seen. Jungkook was quick to notice it, and had suspected Taehyung immediately. The older told him everything, that they had been moved somewhere. Jungkook didn't get the full story, but he didn't care much. He was just thankful.

In the beginning of the third and last year, Jungkook had realised he was in love.

With Taehyung.

First of all, he had never expected himself to fall in love with another guy. And secondly, it was the first time ever he was in love. He had never assumed he was gay, so whenever someone asked him about it, he always said: "Well, he turned me gay, more or less."

It was the truth, after all.

Kind of.

So the third year was the best one. Even if Jungkook sometimes did get flashbacks from the previous year, or woke up by nightmares, he was happy. He could say with confidence that he was happy. School was going decently good, he didn't have any bad people around him and Taehyung was his boyfriend.

When Jungkook had realised he was in love, it didn't really take long until Taehyung had kissed him. Because Jungkook simply sucks at keeping his own secret, a secret.

It slipped out once, and Taehyung's response had been a kiss. Sounds cliche, maybe, but that's how it happened.

What was a relief to both Jungkook and Taehyung, was that they both knew that if their relationship ever were to break, they would still be friends. Their friendship was special, they'd always stay with each other. In love or not.

Jungkook soon realised he had been letting his mind wander away a bit too much again, and tried to focus on the notes in front of him. It was notes from his last class. English. He had an exam tomorrow, and he just wasn't motivated at all. An hour had passed by, he had been studying for most of it, but he knew he needed to study way more than one hour.

"There's my little baby!"

Jungkook flinched at the sudden voice that had interrupted the comfortable silence. He smiled though, knowing who it was. "I've been here a while though," Jungkook said as Taehyung took a seat in the chair next to him.

"What are you doing? Studying?" The older leaned towards him, glancing at the open notebook. "Ah, English. When's the exam?" "Tomorrow morning. It's the first thing we do," the younger sighed, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, elbow on the table.

"You're tired though," Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's, the one that was lazily lying on the table. He intertwined their fingers, admiring the younger's face a bit. "Let's go home." Jungkook shook his head, closing his eyes. "No."

After another minute of Taehyung inspecting Jungkook's face, he opened his mouth once again. "Have you been thinking again?"

Jungkook's eyes opened, and he nodded looked down. That was enough of an answer to Taehyung. "I studied for like thirty minutes, then my mind decided that it was too exhausted for this. But now I'm even more exhausted because of the thoughts," Jungkook said lowly. "I don't want to think about the past. But at the same time, I want to, because it's not only bad."

"What's not bad about it?"

Taehyung didn't ask to be rude, he just wanted the younger to tell him, hopefully it would make him focus on the good things.

"You." Jungkook said, smirking a bit. "The fact that you managed to turn me gay."

"Jungkook, you have been gay since you were born, shut up," Taehyung let go off Jungkook's hand, but the younger was quick to grab it again. "Well you made me realise I was!" The younger defended, earning a funny glare from the older.

Taehyung took the notebook and looked at the things Jungkook had to know. English was the only class Taehyung literally sucked at, so he couldn't be much help, unfortunately. "Too bad this isn't math," he said, sighing dramatically. "Just because it's your favourite subject, nerd," Jungkook took back the notebook and closed it.

"Ah well, you love this nerd," Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulders as he said it. The younger closed his eyes again, leaning against Taehyung a bit. "And the nerd loves me too?"

"Why did you say that as if it were a question?" Taehyung looked at the younger again, Jungkook was exhausted. It was very noticeable. "Because I asked you," Jungkook opened his eyes.

Without answering, Taehyung removed his arm from Jungkook's shoulders and leaned in instead, keeping his hand on the back of Jungkook's head, playing a bit with the younger's soft hair. He stopped just a few inches away, his breath hitting Jungkook's lips. "I've been your boyfriend for a while now, of course I love you," then he broke the small space between them, not giving Jungkook a chance to say anything.

Jungkook's eyes closed once again, but this time automatically. It wasn't a special kiss, not even close, it was a very simple one. But those were Jungkook's favourites. They lasted for a few seconds, but they were just sweet and simple.

"Let's go home now," Taehyung breathed after pulling away. "I'll help you study at home."

+
i've read this through once, so idk
if anyone wants to follow me on vkook amino then there's a link in my bio wah byee