{Epilogue To Step-Brothers *Underage*}

**Louis' POV**

          Me and Harry were at the orphanage looking for two little kids. They were all so cute but I knew we could only get two "come on Harry! This way!" He laughed and kissed my cheek "the kids will still be there by the time we get there" he chuckled and I pout "you don't know that. For all we know the same tornado from the wizard of oz could bring a giant monkey and that monkey could have taken them hostage by leading them with bananas!"

           Harry laughed out loud 'god I love his laugh but his moans are even better' I smirked and tangled my fingers through his hair. I tugged at his hair and he moaned "Lou don't do that if you want to get to the orphanage to get the kids right now" I started to walk and he walked next to me.

{Time Skip}

           "Harry we haven't gone to look at the slightly older children!" I gasped and he chuckled "alright let's go" I skipped to the pink door with blue hands on it (not actual hands because that would be weird) I opened the door slowly and saw about ten kids in here. I saw a little girl hugging a little boy "look Haz! They look so cute! Lets get them!" I pointed to the little girl with brown hair, like Harry's and blue eyes like me! She was wearing a white dress with black shoes.

           The little boy had dark brown hair and green eyes like Harry. They're perfect! I walked over to them and sat next to them "hi there what are your names?" The little girl held the little boy prospectively "you can't take him from me, he's mine" she said and I smiled "but I want to take you both" her eyes widened "really?" I nod my head and she smiles "in that case I'm Emma and this is Cody" she points to the boy "and how old are you?" I ask with an even bigger smile "I'm five-" cody cut her off and showed four fingers to me "and I'm this many!"

        I chuckled at him "so do you want to meet daddy Harry?" They nodded eagerly and I motioned Harry to come. He walks over and sits down "hi I'm Harry" he smiled and showed off his adorable dimples "I'm Emma and this is Cody" he nodded and looked over at me "yes" he nodded and said "go pack up you're coming home with us! You'll be part of our family!" They screamed in delight and ran off. I hugged Harry "we're gonna have our own family!"

         He kissed me and I kissed back until I felt someone pull my hand. I look down to see Cody "are you both gonna be my daddys?" He asked sweetly and I nodded "yes, me and Harry married" he nodded and ran off again. After we finished the paper work we went home.

{Ten Years Later}

            I can't believe my kids have grown up so much. It seems like yesterday they were five and four. But now Em is 16 and Cody is 15. They are still inseparable. Suddenly Carol came through the door "hello Lou!" I chuckled "I should be making you call me Mr. Styles but I like you too much!" She giggled and Em came down stairs, she walked over to Carol and kissed her "hey! Hey! Hey! No pda while dad's in the same room" Em came over and kissed my cheek. I wiped it off as if it was a disease "ewww! Her saliva is still on your lips!" I acted like a teenager still... Anyway I can still remember when Em told us she was lesbian.

{FLASH BACK}

           I was making dinner when suddenly Em came through the door and ran upstairs crying. Harry was sitting on the counter and we both ran upstairs. I knocked on the door and she didn't open so being the loveable father I am I opened the door which wasn't locked. We both walked in and she was crying on her bed "what's wrong sweetheart?" She hugged me and Harry just rubbed her back "I- I need to tell you something" my stomach dropped, I knew it I saw this coming, I saw all the signs.

           "I'm a lesbian" I sighed "look Emma there will be people who won't accept that and that's why you need to be comfortable with who you are because sexual attraction doesn't change who you are or who you'll become, me and your father Harry had to go through it now So do you but know that we're here for you and we love you so very much" she smiled and nodded "I love you both too" and with that she had come out of Narnia.

{FLASH BACK Over}

        I laughed at the memory. Cody though, he was just straight I mean not that it mattered whether he was or wasn't we were proud of him. He skipped a grade so he is in the same classes as Em. I walked over to Harry who was on the couch with his phone "hey Harry wanna have sex? We have the house to ourselves, Cody has football practice till 7 and Em won't be back till 11" I said seductively but he ignored me and continued to play flappy bird.

          I huffed and I walked back to our room. I got completely naked and jumped on the bed "HARRY I'M COMPLETELY NAKED UP HERE! COME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU FOR A WEEK AFTRR THIS!" That should get him up here. I heard footsteps and I saw a very worried looking Harry standing in the door way "you're not serious right?"

           I shook my head and he smirked when he saw I was naked.

**WARNING: SMUT!**

            Harry walked slowly to me. He got close to me. I could smell his mint breath on my lips and I shuddered "wanna make it painful or use the lube?" He asked and I kissed him. I loved the pain of no lube it turned me on "you know it turns me on when we don't use it" he chuckled and somehow got undressed. I ran my hands all over his body.

            He moaned and it made me very hard. we were completely nude and I was enjoying it a lot. He suddenly pushed one finger in. I closed my eyes and let the pain turn to pleasure "Ah! Harry more!" He pushed two other fingers in and once again the pain turned to pleasure. I moaned with every time he pulled his fingers in and out of me.

            I moaned almost nearing my climax "Harry please! I n-need you! Ah!" He pulled his fingers out of me and slowly pushed his member in me "AH! HARRY!" I moaned very loudly might I add.

        He went faster with each thrust and I moaned louder every time because he hit the spot every time "Harry! I-I'm gonna- AHH!!" I felt so amazing and following after came a deep groan from Harry "AHH! LOUIS!" I smiled as he came in me "I love you Harry" he smiled and kissed my forehead "I love you too Lou" he whispered as I fell asleep. My life is perfect. I have two wonderful children and a husband who I love very much. I'm just happy I got my happy ending well it's still going so I guess my never ending happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sorry I haven't updated I just got back from Catalina Island today and I'm tired! Lol but yeah you deserve this update! I love you all! Thanks for reading!! <3