Chapter: 11

-Jin Pov-

It's morning now and I'm sitting on my bed.

I-I miss Namjoon, I miss the fun we had, I missed how my heart would flutter at any moment we touched....

But why would he kiss me i-i-if he has a girlfriend... I hate him so much for doing that.

I just want everything to go back to the way it was.. Namjoon didn't have a girlfriend.  Jimin wasn't a bitch... and we were just one big happy family.

Buzzzz

I look at my phone to see it's a call from Kai. I answered the phone.

A/n- (Bold-Kai  Original-Jin)

                                                         "Hello?"

Where did you go?

                           "I.. um went for a walk"

"You went for a walk for
the whole night... "

                                              "I-i'm s-sorry"

"I-I told you not to leave.
m-me.... you l-left me. "

I could hear crying at the other end.

                 "Don't c-cry... if it makes you
                 feel better. I-I'll come back..."

"R-really? "

                                                      "Y-yes..."

"Thank you!!!  I missed you so much.. I'll pick you up at 8:00 am."

                                                    "O-okay. "

"I promise you that I'll treat you like a queen."

                                           "T-thank you."

I hang up the call and walk towards my closet and grab my suitcase and clothes and packing them.

Now I just wait..am I doing the right thing...of course I am. What do I have to lose...right?

It 's 8 am and I see a black car pull up into the driveway.

It's time..

I open my door and look both ways before walking out and closing the door behind me slowly.

I start to walk towards the staircase but stop looking over the edge to see if someone's there... to my surprise Jimin was there. He was sleeping on the couch.

SHIT

I walk down the stairs quietly and decide to go through the back door.  I was about to reach the door knob, when a hand grabbed my wrist.

Jimin- "Where are you going?"

Me- "Why do you care? I can't go out anymore?"  I shot back coldly.

Jimin- "I wasn't implying that-"

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and shove him out of my way.

He stumbles back and falls on the floor. I walk out and close the door.

I make my way towards the car and open it, getting in.

Kai- "Hey."

Me- "H-hi.."

Kai- "you seem upset.. whats wrong?"

Me- "It's nothing... just drive."

Kai- "okay..."

-10 minutes later-

We arrive at the house-- scratch that mansion. It 5 stories high. I've never seen the mansion outside even when I was escaping with Jimin.

Me- "Wow.." I stare in awe.

Kai- "Beautiful isn't it."

He kisses my forehead, making me blush.

Kai- "What a cutie~"

We step inside and he closes the door behind.

(A/n I feel as if I had been saying doors and closed slot *shrug*)

Memories flooded in my mind when I took in the interior.

Kai grabs my hand and leads me to his bedroom. He sits me down on the bed and sits beside me. He snakes an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him resting his head in the crook of my shoulder.

Kai- "I miss this.. I miss us. I-I'm sorry for the w-way I t-treated you..."

I can feel a certain wetness coming from my neck and sniffles can be heard.

I never knew he was this sensitive... all this while I thought he was emotionless, but here we are.

Kai- "N-never l-leave me... p-please."

Me- "I-I'll never leave you.." I said looking down blushing.

Kai- "Promise?"

I hesitated but nodded.

Me- "I promise."

He backs away and lifts my chin to face him. He tilts his face and leans in close pressing his lips on mine. He pulls way shortly after.

Kai- "I love you.."

Me- "I-I love you t-too."

Did I really?

_______________________

PHI-CHAN

HI, I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL SEE NAMJOON POV.

BYE😘😘😘😘