Author's Note

Hello!

I know a lot of you are still waiting for the next chapter of The Graveyard Festival and that it's been ages since I updated the story. First, I'd like to apologize for the delays. I do have a knack for losing passion halfway, which was what happened to this story. Finals came long and practically ruined my routine, and it took a while before I rediscovered the reasons I loved this story.

But, I've been revising the storyline and rethinking the world of the Festival, and what I have finally come up with is so much better than this shitty first draft I've been posting here. There have been so many huge changes to the story. I've removed almost 50% of the original planned characters, and added in new ones that will be nothing like the ones I've been writing of in this draft. There are new settings and new plot lines. Even the writing style and the characterization of Jonathan and Thana have been changed entirely.

I've successfully outlined the story (finally) and I know where I'm going with the story now, which is why I will no longer be updating this story here on Wattpad. You guys have been the most wonderful and amazing bunch of readers I've ever met, and your comments have made my day, but the Graveyard Festival is a story I want to publish one day and I'm so afraid that I will forget the true reason I want to write. Posting it on Wattpad made me feel as though it was all about the votes and comments.

I'll be posting small snippets of my story on brand new Twitter (@ kailin_n) as I write, but that's the most I'll reveal about the newest revision. I'm really sorry that I will not be posting anymore chapters here, but I like to remind myself why The Graveyard Festival means so much to me by posting my favourite parts of the story as I go along. If you'd still like the support the story, retweeting and giving your comments there would help more than you can imagine.

That's all from me now, but if you have questions, comments, hate (okay maybe less of the hate), do feel free to comment and I'll reply to them as soon as I can!

Love,
Kailin