chapter 66(B)

(Nandini's attire)

(Nandini's attire)

(Manik's attire)

"Dude, if you apply little more pressure on that glass in your hand, it will shatter into pieces" Cabir's voice brought Manik back from his trace, who was busy glaring at Nandini and Aryamaan who stood at a distance.

Cocktail party was going on in a full swing. Nandini was busy the whole day helping mukti to get ready was the party, while manik and other boys gathered around and started planning about what they should do at the party. It was confirm that Cabir and Druv will host the party.

Manik and Nandini slept off after their mini make out session last night, in the morning manik persuaded her to tell him what happened to her last night, while she just muttered 'nightmare' and ran out of his room so that no one catches her exiting from maniks room. Manik sighed and let that matter go.

Right now, Nandini was literally hopping on Aryamaan with excitement written all over her face. Manik was standing right opposite to them and looking at them or should I say glaring at them.

"Look, how close they're standing" manik said gritting his teeth.

"What is in that pen drive, which he gave her" Cabir asked. Nandini pulled Aryamaan into a hug after he gave her that pen drive and whispered something in her ears and obviously it didn't settle well with manik.

"I don't know dude, but I'm gonna find out for sure" manik said gulping a peg of scotch in one swift motion.

It's only been an hour since party began, still soha isn't arrived yet and for that manik is thankful.

Nandini, who is way too happy because of what Aryamaan gave her... didn't give look at her surroundings especially manik. But once her excitement dried up she turned around only to make eye contact with manik, whose eyes were red by now. She twitched her lips thinking how to increase his jealousy, once she was sure that she had maniks 100% attention ,she turned towards Aryamaan and said.

" Oki now give me a seductive smile" Nandini said between her teeth giving smile to everyone around her.

"Huh" Aryamaan looked at her all confused.