n i n e

A/N: I'm really enjoying this story. Please vote/follow or comment! If you want more chapters. Seriously, it really helps to know what your thinking =] 🐰

Jordan:

"Jordan! we need to talk" Scott shouted at me. Ally and her friend rolled their eyes. "Can't you see where having a conversation" Ally glared at Scott? "Do you mind, toothpick I need to talk to my girlfriend for a second?" he said grabbing my wrist. Ally rolled her eyes and said, "we're going to class, see you in a few."

I watched Ally walk away. "What's your problem, and don't walk over here talking about us needing to talk," I said snatching my wrist back.

"I've been calling you non stop and you haven't answered any of my calls, to make it worse I haven't seen you since the party" I mumbled at him.

"That's what I want to talk to you about" he groaned. "Oh, there's a lot of things we need to talk about, like where were you yesterday," I asked. Scott stayed quiet, "I was with Matthew," he told me. "bullshit," I said beginning to walk away and that's when Liv ran into me." I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tell" she blurted out.

I pressed my eyebrows together, "tell what?" I asked looking back and forth at them. "I know you were almost raped," Scott told me. My face was a mixture of humiliation and vexation. Why would Liv tell him that? I gave her breakfast and this is how she rewards me.

"You bitch, why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut" I shouted. Liv frowned, "He forced me it out of me like he literally-" "Who cares" Scott cut her off.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

Is he serious? How could I tell him he was nowhere to be found. He also didn't answer my question about where he was yesterday. Scott continued asking me questions while Liv was begging for forgiveness.

It was driving me insane, I shut my eyes and told them both to shut up.

I shouted so loud the entire hallway became silent, this was embarrassing and I wasn't not having this conversation right now. "Scott, I'm coming over to your house after class and will talk about this" I glared at him. "And Liv I shouldn't be surprised you disappointed me," I told her.

Liv frowned and thinking about what I told her was kind of harsh. But I don't care I was mad at her. I was vulnerable and I told her everything. For a minute I thought I could trust her, guess I played myself. "Actually I'll come to your house instead," Scott told me. "Fine, don't be late," I told him. I walked past him and stared at Liv, "don't ever talk to me again" I mumbled. Liv was about to speak but I walked away.

Olivia

After class I came straight home, I wanted to talk to Jordan. When I entered our room Jordan was sitting on the bed using my Mac."Hey" I said standing in front of Jordan, she continued typing on my Mac."It's brick outside so I brought you some hot coco" I smiled. She eyeballed the drinks, I can tell she wanted it, but instead of taking the drink, she said. "I have nothing to say to you." I rolled my eyes so hard it should have gotten stuck.

I placed the drinks on her desk. "So you gonna ignore me until my stays over?" I asked. "I mean that was the original plan" she shrugged. Hearing kinda hurt, I know she pretty much ignored my ass in the beginning but I thought we were becoming friends. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and walked out of the room.

I noticed I left my lighter and walked back into the room." You know what," I said grabbing my lighter off my dresser. Jordan closed the laptop. "What?" she said annoyed.

"Forgive your boyfriend I don't care it's your relationship, but if you're seriously going to treat me like shit because I spilled your secret-"That's when she got up and yelled, "it's more than that dimwit." I ignored that comment and asked, "Then what?!" I asked. "That day when I was venting to you, I thought I could trust you," she said."You can trust me" I shouted back. "Obviously, I can't if you go around blabbing personal shit." I took a deep breath before saying. "Your boyfriend threatened me like he put his god damn hands on me, that's why I told him" I explained.

Jordan crossed her arms unfazed, "you expect me to believe that Scott put his hands on you, that's not like him" she told me.

"I know he gets violent but he would never put his hands on a girl," she told me. I took the deepest sigh ever. "Believe what to want, hate me whatever, but remember I was there for you. I saved you and I got this stupid black eye for it" I said pointing at my eye.

I garbled my coat and headed outside. I zipped up my coat and started walking down Jordan's neighborhood. I smoked like two cigarettes before it decided to start raining. Great and I left my umbrella.

I pulled my hood over my hair and walked facing down. Maybe I could buy an umbrella from the closet store. I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw a familiar face.

It was the Indian guy, that helped me at the party. "You?!" he said smiling at me. "Damn your eye still looks-" "I know I know," I said cutting him off. "Why are you walking in the rain without an umbrella?" he said placing the umbrella over my head.

"I needed a breather, Jordan hates me?" I explained. Ravi nodded, "my house a few houses down you want to come inside for so coffee to talk about it?" he asked. I swallowed, he's a guy obviously he wants more than just coffee. I swear they're all the same. "Or, there's a Starbucks down here we can get that instead" he offered.

I paused, shocked maybe he just wanted coffee and he's a guy they usually only want one thing."Come on" he said walking towards the Starbucks, I hesitated but then followed.

***

"Look your not my type" I blurted. He continued to help me take off my coat. He placed it behind my chair and said, "ditto, now that that's out of the way you want to talk about what happened with you and Jordan" said sitting down.

I crossed my arms, what does he mean I'm not his type. I know I don't have huge boobs but my ass is kinda thick. Wait did he like thick girls like Jordan or is it because I'm Hispanic? Maybe he only likes Indian women. "Hello?" he said waving his hand. I looked up at him.