Cat Break Up

I know I said the next preference would be "They get jealous." Well I was scrolling through, I realized I never did the Cat Break up. So here it is. I hope you enjoy. It's a bit different... I would like to thank QueenofRomania for this idea I love it so here it is.

Break Up: I was hanging out with my girlfriend at my house and she looked nervous. "Y/N." She said. I turned my head to face her. "Yeah Giggles?" I asked. "Don't call me Giggles. I don't deserve it." This caused my heart to stop for a brief second. "What are you talking about Cat?" I asked staring into her eyes. "I did a bad thing." My mouth went dry. "What did you do?" Cat took a deep breath. "I cheated on you." My heart stopped, tears filled my eyes. "With whom?" I croaked out. "Mr. Purple..." My heart started again and the tears went away. "Your purple giraffe?" I asked. She nodded her head. "I really didn't mean too!" She exclaimed. "Cat." I said trying to get her attention. "I went to kiss his head as I was cuddling with him in bed. Well I accidently turned his head and kissed his lips. I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible girlfriend." Cat said as she began to cry. "No you're not you're-" "I can't do this. I'm sorry, We need to break up. I'm sorry." Cat jumped off my bed and ran out the door. "No Cat wait!" I tried to get out of my bed but my legs got tangled in the blanket mess. My body hit the floor. I heard my front door open and close. I sighed. How was I going to explain this to Cat.

How you Handle: I had been calling and texting Cat all day. She didn't respond. So I decided I had to take measures into my own hands. I knocked on Cat's front door. After a few more minutes the door opened and there stood Cat's room mate, Sam, I believe. "Hello." I said. Sam scanned me up and down. "Hello." "Is Cat home?" I asked. "Who wants to know?" She asked. "I'm Y/N. I'm her girlfriend..." I said. Sam looked up in surprise. "You're Y/N? Wow okay. Cat!" Sam called behind the door. "What?" I heard the innocent voice of my girlfriend call back. "There's someone at the door for you." Sam replied. "Tell them to go away. I don't want to see anyone right now." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Sam gave me a confused look. "What's that about?" She asked. "Cat "cheated" on me." I explained putting cheated in quotation marks. "How did she "Cheat?" Sam asked. "She accidentally kiss her purple giraffe on the face instead of on top of it's head. And she thinks that she's cheated on me and that she's a terrible girlfriend." I sighed running a hand through my hair. Sam nodded in understanding. "I'll explain this to her. I think it would be best if you went home." I nodded in agreement. "Thank you so much Sam." She winked and gave me a salute before she shut the door. I sighed once more before turning on my heel and began walking the way back to my house.

How she Handles *Her P.O.V.* (Note; I don't actually know what goes on in Cat's head so bear with me): I buried myself further into the hot pink comforter that lie on my bed as I heard footsteps approach. "Cat?" I heard the voice of my room mate call. "There's no Cat here." I called from underneath the blanket. The bed beside me sank down letting me know that someone sat next to me. "Well do you know where I could find her? I really need to talk to her about something super important." Sam asked. "Um... No, I think she moved to Mexico." I told her. "That's a shame. Because I just spoke with Y/N and-" I threw the blanket off me and sat up, causing Sam to jump. "Y/N was here? Why was she here?" I asked. "She wanted to talk to you." Sam explained. "Why? I cheated on her." I said sadly, looking down at my flaking pink nail polish. "No honey, you didn't." Sam said slowly. I looked back up at her. "But I kissed-" "A stuffed animal. You didn't kiss a human being. You kissed an inanimate object that cannot respond. You did nothing wrong." I suddenly clicked over how silly I was being. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, moving my legs so my feet were on the floor. "I have to go apologize and get my girlfriend back. I slipped on my pink flip flops before running out of the room and out of the house, down the sidewalk to my girlfriends house. I hope she wants to see me.

You get back together: I got home a few minutes ago and was relaxing on the couch, hoping Sam could find the right words to make Cat see that she did nothing wrong. After a minutes of lazily watching Glee, my doorbell rang. I glanced over at the door. Could it be? Maybe. I hopped off the couch and opened the door, and there she was. There Cat stood with a regretful smile. "Hi Y/N, so Sam explained to me about what happened and I'm here to apologize for reacting the way I did. You know me. I get a little silly at some times. I hope you can forgive me and that we can be girlfriends again. I really like having you as my-" I cut Cat off my throwing my arms around her and pressing my lips to hers. We stood there in my doorway kissing for quite some time before we both pulled away. "That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up." she breathed. I let out a breathy laugh. "I love you Cat." "And I love you." She said. I pressed another short kiss to her lips. "I don't ever want to break up again." She said. I guided her into my house and onto the couch where I was watching Glee. I sat her on the couch and cuddled up to her. "Neither do I."

So there you have it! There is the Cat Break up/Make up series. How did you like it? I hope it was okay and worth the wait. Thank you all for being so patient with me as I slowly update this book. I love you.

Question of the Update: Do you have any talents? I guess I can kind of write stories, I also can sing a little. I love to dance but I don't think it's a talent. I've been in a few plays, so I'm an alright actress. Leave your responses in the comments below!

-XOXO,

Ray-Ray-2000

Stay Beautiful <3