Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [3]

OK next chapter :D

Audia22 this is for you :P

Check out her story she's freakishly awesome!! :)

Here goes...

_______________________________________________________________________

I was in the middle of replaying my favorite video game, Jak 3, when I heard my mother shout from downstairs, "Mirage! Dinner, NOW!" I groaned and paused the game, tossing the controller to the floor. I leaped out the door and carelessly bounded down the stairs. The skinny set of light wood steps creaked underneath me as I leaped down two at a time.

"Mom, why couldn't I just eat in my roo-." I froze, staring in shock and surprise at the sight in front of me.

My mom had her arms around James neck...inappropriately nibbling at his lips. He chuckled and was leaning in to kiss her neck when he saw me in the doorway. "Hey, Mirage," he said, with a wide mischievous grin.

She leaped back and stared at me, patting down her dress nervously. "Hi, hon," she said nervously. I threw her an icy stare and crossed my arms. "Dinner's ready," she said, with a giggle afterwards.

I ignored her comment and walked over to the table, saying, "Wow, mom, you're dressed up, aren't you?" I looked her up and down eying her hair piled elegantly on her head, her skin tight black dress that barely reached her knees, and over-the-top cleavage. "Not sure why though," I said, shrugging, grabbing my plate and pushing past James rudely.

"Mirage," my mother said in a harsh tone. "That was uncalled for."

"No, mom. What's uncalled for," I said, walking around and heading towards the door, "is you biting lips with this disgusting player."

She sucked in a rapid breath and grabbed my arm. "Excuse me?" she asked, whispering fiercely.

I looked up and saw James, arms crossed, leaning against the counter. He had a mix of amusement and shock written on his face. He gave me a small smile when he noticed my gaze. I couldn't take his annoying arrogant looks any longer and shouted, "What the FUCK are you looking at?!"

"I'm sorry," he said, through surprised laughter. "You're just so beautiful."

I was taken aback by his comment but wasn't buying it. I shut my mouth in a tight line.

"Mirage, you will APOLOGIZE right NOW." my mother growled, grabbing my arm.

"Leave me ALONE," I shouted, slamming the plate to the floor.

"What has gotten into you?" she asked, eyes filled with tears.

"No, what has gotten into YOU?!" I asked, shouting at the top of my lungs. "You're the one who's walks around dressed like a hooker and opening your legs for any ugly guy half your age who says he loves you!!!"

The silence after my outburst was utterly terrifying. I watched my mother as her moist eyes widened, narrowed and then shut against me completely. I couldn't take it anymore and burst out of the doorway, pushing angrily past James.

I stumbled onto the soft sand and burst into angry tears. I wasn't hurt by anything, more disgusted at what I had said to my own mother of all people. I grabbed two fistfuls of sand and threw them away from me like a child with a tantrum.

I propped up my knees and put my head into my arms. I sobbed uncontrollably, wondering why the hell my hormones were on edge.

After several minutes of the waves crashing against the shore and then receding back into the sea, I heard someone sit next to me on the sand. I tensed, wondering if it was my mother. Then I remembered my mother wouldn't talk to my dumbass after what I said...Who else would it be?...Maybe that angel I had seen on the beach yesterday.....

"Jimmy?" I asked hopefully. My hopes were blinded by a pair of bright amber eyes.

"It's James, remember?" he asked, smirking down at me.

"Leave me alone," I grumbled, sniffing and stuffing my head back into the burrow of my arms.

He gave me a look of disgust. "Don't tell me you're crying...I should be the one crying...Me being ugly and all." He looked down at me nudging me to see if I remembered. I looked up and stared at him with sad puffy eyes. He looked away and walked up to the beach, searching himself for something. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a gold lighter from his breast pocket. He lit it and was engulfed in a cloud of smoke.

I gave him a disgusted look. "Put that out."

He turned to me, taking a puff. "Why?"

"Because it's a filthy habit and it cuts like half of your life..." I paused and thought. "Actually, go ahead."

"Haha, you're so funny," he said, with sarcastic edge to his voice.

"Just leave me alone," I mumbled, drawing little circles in the sand with a stick.

"Hey," he said, crouching down and looking at me. "I'm not saying I wanna be your best friend here...But I noticed that ever since we met, you've had something against me."

"Oh really?!" I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He suddenly stomped angrily towards me. "What is wrong with you?!"

"There's NOTHING WRONG with ME," I growled, standing and getting in his face. "There's something wrong with YOU. Stay away from ME," I thrust my finger at his chest and growled again, "and my MOM. And leave me the HELL alone!!"

"HEY!" he shouted, pinching his face up close to mine. We were inches away. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you can't talk to me like that!"

"And just why not?" I growled back challengingly.

"Oh," he said, grinning and putting his face so close to mine our lips were touching. "I'm your daddy, bitch."

With that, he threw his cigarette to the floor, stomped it out and went inside, slamming the door behind him.

___________________________________________________

OK so thats all for now, hehe. :D

Hope ya liked it :))