13

여러분; i apologise for the wait, but i'm back now and i'm curious to see if anyone still wants to read this [im not sure if that hangul part is correct lmao i just guessed]

...여러분; i apologise for the wait, but i'm back now and i'm curious to see if anyone still wants to read this [im not sure if that hangul part is correct lmao i just guessed].

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

Neither of the two remembered how they had managed to fall asleep the night before, and neither had remembered Taehyung loosely having an arm on the younger's waist. Jungkook did get surprised when he opened his eyes and saw Taehyung in front of him, and then noticing the arm being placed around his waist. A lot of things surprised him, as well as how close the two were. After a few seconds of thinking and realising, flashbacks flooded through his head from the previous night and he immediately understood the situation, which caused tears to appear in his eyes.

He didn't want to wake Taehyung up by sobbing, so he tried his best to keep his emotions in. He didn't succeed though, and had to cover his mouth with his hand in an attempt to keep his cries in. He was devastated, but he didn't like crying in front of people. And especially not waking them up by crying. But, even though the younger had tried his best to keep the sadness in, the older did wake up.

The moment Taehyung opened his eyes, his heart broke. Jungkook had now both hands covering his mouth, his eyes tightly closed, not noticing that the older had woken up. "Jungkook," Taehyung said, his voice slightly raspy from just waking up, but he didn't care. Jungkook opened his eyes, just a tiny bit, and then immediately closed them before covering his whole face with his hands. "I-I'm sorry I woke you up, I-I-" "Shhh, you didn't wake me up," Taehyung took away the arm he had on Jungkook's waist, moving his hands up to Jungkook's. He moved the younger's hands, revealing the brunette's face. Jungkook tried to move his hands back, but was too sad and tired to do so, so he eventually gave up and just let Taehyung do whatever he wanted: which was wrapping his arms around the younger's small body and removing the small space between them. No, they didn't kiss, they hugged. Or well, Taehyung hugged Jungkook, tightly.

"I'm-I'm sorry," Jungkook whispered as hot tears continued streaming down his cheeks. "I'm sorry Jimin," he whispered, and after hearing that sentence, Taehyung just tightened his grip around the younger, feeling his heart break at the words. "I-I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to-to stop you..." Jungkook's sobs were now becoming more heavy and it didn't seem like the younger could do anything to stop it. Not that Taehyung minded, he just hated hearing the heartbroken sobs and sniffles coming from the person he really cared about.

"Jungkook, it's not your fault," Taehyung now said, voice steady. Jungkook just continued crying, hiding his face in Taehyung's neck, making the fabric of Taehyung's shirt become wet, but the older didn't care at all.

Suddenly, a phone started ringing, and since the two didn't know which phone it was, they both pulled away and checked, having to sit up properly in the process. Taehyung groaned when it was his, and put on a fake smile before answering. "Hello dad," he hadn't heard from his father in months, and felt a negative emotion fill his body as he had seen the caller-ID. "Hi, Taehyung," his father's deep voice said, and Taehyung felt uncomfortable just by hearing it. "Me and the rest of our family are driving up to Seoul tomorrow, could you have us staying in your apartment? Or is it too small?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, and he could hear the smirk on his father's lips, knowing that his father was acting rude when he mentioned the apartment being too small. He knew about his son's financial problems, not that they were huge, it wasn't dangerous. But his father knew that the twenty one year old wasn't able to afford something big, and instead of helping him – he made fun of him. How lovely.

"You know it's too small, dad," Taehyung mumbled, and Jungkook - who was still crying, looked at the elder with a confused and somewhat worried look on his face. Taehyung just shook his head, as if saying that it wasn't anything important. "How long are you staying anyways?" The twenty one year old then asked, biting his lower lip. "A week or so-" "What? Why?" Taehyung was in slight shock, not understanding why his family would decide to drive up to Seoul without any type of mentions about it earlier. "We wanted to visit you!" His father said, and Taehyung could hear the fake happiness so clearly.

"I-I think I could take Jinhong and Hwanhee to my apartment, but maybe you and mum could check in at a hotel or something? I really don't have room for all of you," Taehyung scratched his neck nervously and glanced at Jungkook. Tears were still falling down the younger's cheeks, but he was still looking at Taehyung with a worried look. "Sounds good! We'll arrive at 1pm tomorrow then, bye!" "W-wait! I-I have work-" And with that, his father hung up, not letting his oldest son finish his sentence. Taehyung threw his phone away on the bed in annoyance. "Who-who was it?" Jungkook asked, noticing the elder's frustration.

A deep sigh left Taehyung's lips before answering. "My father, telling me my whole damn family would come and visit me tomorrow," Taehyung's eyes closed in angriness and he dragged his hands through his brown hair in frustration. "Isn't...isn't that something good?"

Taehyung smiled softly at the younger, he didn't know anything. "I don't really like my dad, it's nothing," he said simply. He noticed how Jungkook had managed to keep his tears in, but he didn't want the younger to hide his emotions. And he decided to change the subject. "Jungkook, please, cry if you need to," he put his hand on the younger's, and they automatically intertwined their fingers, none of them realising it. "It's not healthy to keep your emotions hidden," his other hand placed on the younger's cheek, rubbing it slightly with his thumb. Jungkook bit his lower lip hardly, but he couldn't keep it in, and the tears then started streaming down his face again.

"I'm so confused, Taehyung, I'm just so confused..." Jungkook shook his head while whispering the sentence, and Taehyung couldn't do anything except giving the boy a hug, not wanting to think about his family; comforting Jungkook was more important in this situation.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

not fully edited

gUESS WHO'S GOING TO SEE 24K THIS WEDNESDAY AHHHHH
i'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!

well i hope this was good, my mind is a mess rn but i really wanted to update...:))