6 1/2 -Discord

⬆️ That's the song they're singing if want to listen first or while you're reading!

I'm gonna do it so that when Dipper is singing it looks like this:

Hi everybody, this is Dipper!

So basically the author format. And when Bill sings it's like this:

Hello children! Would you like some dear teeth!

And when they sing together it looks like:

Together, in perfect harmony!
Laaaaaaaa!

So now that that's all taken care of, let's go!

Bill POV
Dipper starts to sing as we run towards the first obstacle. His voice is like a blooming flower, beautiful, graceful and ever evolving!

I'm not a fan of puppeteers but I've a nagging fear someone else is pulling at the strings.
Something terrible is going down, through the entire town, wreaking anarchy and all it brings.

We slide under the swinging blade as I start the chorus.

I can't sit idly, no I can't move at all. I curse the name, the one behind it a-all!

Discord, I'm howling at the moon , and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.

We sing together as I jump over the laser and Pine Tree slides under, cutting the chain that connected our hand cuffs. We probably could have stopped singing at this point and gone our own pace, but we didn't want to. It's easier this way! I told myself.

Discord, what ever did we do to make you take our world away?

We start to zigzag though the flames.

Discord, are we your prey alone? or are we just a stepping stone
for taking back the throne?

We finish the flames and get ready for the darts. I get down on one knee and fold my fingers together, making a step for Pine Tree to launch off. He backs up and starts to run forward.

Discord, we won't take it anymore, so take your tyranny awaayyy

With that, I launch the small boy in the air and he flies to the other side of the room, just before the darts shoot again.
Rolling to a stop he pushes the button and everything shuts down, allowing me to walk casually across the room unharmed.
"We did it!" Pine Tree says, still sitting on the floor with his back to the wall when I get there. I smile a genuine smile and hold out my hand to help him up. "Don't think I'm gonna fall for that one!" He laughs and gets up himself, well attempts. His left leg gives out from under him as soon as he tries to put weight on it, making him fall to the ground. I jumped towards him.
"Are you okay?" I say worried, oh great that's a fun emotion. I think sarcastically.
"Yeah I'm fine," he winces "I must have twisted my ankle when I rolled over here, it shouldn't be too severe." Without thinking I pick him up bridal style and his arms wrap around my neck in fear of falling.
"W-what are you doing?!" He kicks his dangling legs a little in distress.
"You're hurt and can't walk, I don't see a wheelchair anywhere around here!" I snap in a motherly, protective way. He just sighs without arguing more and rests his head on my shoulder.
A door appears, probably to our next test, I step through cautiously making sure Pine Tree's feet don't hit the door frame.

Author:
Yay that was fun! Hope you enjoyed. Also, if you find any bildip pictures or memes or anything I can post, send it to me and I'll post it!