Chapter 17

It was morning. The sun beamed through a small gap in the curtain. I slowly flutter my eyes open but quickly slam them shut. During my sleep I must have turned around, as I was now facing Jacks bed. Luckily, he was faceing away from me so I didn't see his face. I quickly turn around to face the wall. My heart racing, pounding out of my chest.
"[Name]." A voice speaks. It was Jacks. I ignore it and try to pretend I was asleep.
"I know you're awake. I can hear your heart beat increasing." His words cause my eye lids to shoot open. My jaw dropped slightly but I instantly close it.
"Y-You can hear my h-heart beat?" I stutter out of nervousness and slight fear. I hear the noises of shuffling coming from behind me. It was Jack getting out of bed and standing up.
"You can turn around now." He states. I shallow hard and slowly turn my head in his direction. He was by his bed, staring at me. With his mask on.
"To answer to your question. Yes. I can hear your heart beat. Is that a problem?" He growls, I shudder and sink into my pillow.
"N-No.." I reply shyly. He stares at me for a few seconds before walking over to the closet, taking out clothes and throwing them on my bed.
"You might want to get up. Slender will be here soon for your training. I suggest you get changed in the bathroom. Be sure to lock the door." He says, shutting the closet and walking over to his bed. I gulp and get out of bed. Tidying it then taking the clothes and heading to the bathroom.

Once i reach the bathroom. I shut and lock the door.  I even leaned against it while getting changed, just for safety measures. As I'm changing, I hear a knock on the bathroom door, causing me to jump and gasp. I lean as far  back as I can, making sure that if anyone was to look through the key hole, that they wouldn't see me.
"Hey, who's in there?" Spoke a voice. It was female but it didn't belong to Clockwork or Sally. I waited a little while longer before the door knob started wiggling.
"Open the door, I only need to get something from the counter." Said the voice.  It didn't seem angry or agitated. Just, normal. Everyday, average tone.
I inhaled hard before reaching out shakily to unlock the door. I move away from the wall and open the door. Once it was open, in front of me stood the source of the voice. It was a beautiful girl with long light brown hair. Her eyes, or her, eye was beautiful. The other, seemed to be missing. It was just a hole, dripping. She smiles at me and I step aside, allowing her to come In. She notices I was nervous so she checks behind her and shuts the door.
"I'm Sadie." She says with a smile.
"I-I'm [Name].." I say nervously. Hiding my face slightly. She tilts her head at me.
"Hey, no need to be shy. I won't her you." She giggles, walking over to the counter, picking up a wet, red sponge. She lifts the bottom of her dress slightly. All her legs and her arms, even her neck were covered in little scars. Some old and some new. She wipes the sponge over the fresh ones. Wiping away the blood. She sighs in contentment and turns to me with a smile.
"So what's your proxy name?" She asks. Turning back to the sink and washing the sponge.
"My what?" I ask. Proxy name? What's that?
"You know. Proxy name. For example. My name is Sadie. But my proxy name is Suicide Sadie." She says in a somewhat happy tone. I was a little shocked by her 'proxy' name  but I didn't want to question it as I felt rude to do so.
"Oh.. I don't have one.." She smiles walking to the door. Opening it.
"Well [Name], next time we come across each other, if you still don't have one, we'll come up with one together!" She giggles, walking out of the bathroom. I sigh and do the same, heading to Jacks room.

I enter Jacks room, he stares at me as I walk over to my bed.
"What took you so long? Slender is waiting for us in the woods." He hisses behind his mask. Oh no.. the woods! I can't shape shift in front of Jack! Let's just hope and pray that it's telekinesis training...
"Sorry.. I was talking with someone.." I say, picking up my [f/c] sweater. Pulling it over my top to keep warm outside. Jack doesn't reply to what I said. He just grabs my arm, dragging me out the bedroom, out the cabin and into the woods. He finally stops and lets go when we reach the place where Slender was stood, waiting.
"You're late." He scowls. Despite having no face, you could definitely tell whether he was angry or not. I could just imagine what type of facial expressions he would be showing right now.
"Sorry Slender, she was apparently 'talking to someone.' " Jack replies. Gesturing speech marks with his fingers. I huff and look away from him. Why'd he do that? It was the truth!
"Well, you're here now so let's get started. [Name], we will be working on your telekinesis." He says, his voice echoing through my mind. I exhale in relief. Glad to hear it wasn't training for my 'forms'. I look over to him and nod.
"Try and lift this rock." He steps aside, gesturing to a somewhat large rock that was behind him.
"I think that may be to heavy for me to lift.." I shake my head, disbelief in myself.
"You managed to life Jack. I assure you this rock weighs less than he does." As Slender speaks, I hear Jack tsk beside me, as he walks over to a tree, leaning against it.
I take a deep breath and stare at the rock, focusing, concentrating. As my concentration grows, my left hand slowly starts to clench into a fist. As this happens, the rock starts to shake until it is pulled from the ground. Hovering in the air.
"Good. Now, focus harder, move the rock, position it next to Jack." He demands. I've never moved an object before. Not like this. I've made one tilt, hover, tip or follow a figure. But I've never moved it alone..
I take yet another deep breath, concentrating even more. My fist clenches tighter as I slowly start to turn my hand. As it turns, the rock starts to wobble before moving in the direction that I turn my hand. All was going well until I hear a noise behind me. This causes me to jump, relaxing my hand. The rock shifts and plummets to the ground. Jack hops out the way as it nearly landed on his foot. Human or not, a rock like that would have surely  broken a few toes. I turned around to see Sally walking towards us. I stare at her as she comes closer but I soon shake and look forward when Jack grabs my neck.
"Watch it! You could have dropped that thing in me!" He snarls. I could feel his nails dig into my skin through his gloves. He pushes me away, letting go of my neck, walking back over to the tree he originally stood by, sitting down on the rock. I gasp a little as I try and get my air back. By this time, Sally had reached us as she started talking to Slender.
"Slendy, we need you back at home. Jeff and BEN are fighting and Clockwork is trying to hurt Toby for not paying attention to her." She wines. Looking up at the tall figure. A few seconds went by when suddenly Slender and Sally just disappear. I'm guessing he teleported himself and her to the cabin. I lean back against a tree, preparing myself to wait a while but Jack speaks up.
"Come on. Let's go back, I want to know what's going on." I nod in agreement as we walk back to the cabin. We were silent for a few minutes until I decided to speak. We are roommates so I may as well try and get to know him.
"Jack.. You're a murderer aren't you." I ask, looking over to him as we walk. He shrugs, his arms swinging by his side.
"So?" He spits.
"So.. How do you do it?" I ask. He turns  his head to me in a somewhat shocked manner. I couldn't see his face so I didn't actually know what he was looking at me like.
He just chuckles, bringing out his scalpel from his pocket.
"I use this." He says. The way he speaks sounds as if a smirk formed on his face, but again, I couldn't be sure.
"You murder  people with a scalpel? Isnt that kind of a small blade to stab people with?" I ask, tilting my head. Jack laughs, his neck snapping backwards. What's funny?
"I dont 'stab' people with it. I cut, making incisions." He chuckles, gesturing small lines with it in the air.
"Why? Why not just stab them? Why make incisions?"
"Because I-" before Jack could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a loud bang. We both flinch and stare at each other. We soon realise it came from the cabin, so we make a run for it. Hurrying back. I really don't like this place. At all! But seeing it, or, hearing something bad coming from it, like the bang, gets me worried about it... I would rather be here than in that experimental facility..So I want to keep it somewhat safe..