WHY (Request)

This is a story for @emcorn2017
______________
I sat in the same room, laid on the same bed, and stared out the same window as I always did. I had come here with my family a couple months ago but they were bit by the time we made it to Alexandria. Rick the leader of the group said I could live with them since it was just them two and Michonne. Carl Ricks son watched over me most of the time to make sure I wasn't getting myself in trouble even thou I knew I could take care of myself.

I sat on the widow ledge and opened the window, the fresh breeze blew my red hair back out of my face leaving a refreshing spring smell covering the room. I watched over everyone Daryl, Maggie, Glenn and Carl who was heading towards the house. I prepared myself for another fight that would end in screaming and then him slamming the door and leaving. I moved back over to the bed preparing myself for what was about to happen next.

"Hey" he sat on the other side of the bed.

"Hey"

"You should come outside we could go for a walk, it's a beautiful day" He said drawing circles on the sheets.

"No that's okay I was just about to finish my book" I said making up an excuse not to go outside.

"Oh come on, you never go outside your always cooped up in this room"he got up off the bed and blocked my view of the window.

"I don't feel like going outside today" I defended.

"Come on Emily" he said grabbing my hands but I immediately pulled back."why don't you ever want to come outside" he raised his voice a little.

"Why the hell do you care so much" I fought back.

"Becauae Emily im worried about you. And I'm in love with you, these past months that you have been living here I have fallen in love with you" he screamed. My eyes went wide at the sudden voice change and at the words that just left Carl's mouth.

"You wh..." I was cut off by Carl smashing his lips into mine. I kissed back not knowing what else to do. I forgot for a moment what was going on, his kiss was gentle yet aggressive all at the same time. I pulled back relizing what was happening.

"Carl...I can't be with you" I said looking down at the ground.

"Why not" I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Because I can't loose you to, if I get close to anybody I end up loosing them, and I can't loose you, if I did I wouldn't be able to keep myself together anymore" I addmited.

"Emily" he lifted my head and connected our lips again."I'm not going anywhere, I can promise you that" he said smiling. I nodded in agreement. I never thought I could love anyone in this messed up walker world but it turned out I was wrong.

This plot was an  amazing idea thanks to @emcorn2017 who requested it. I hope this is what you wanted. It's my first request so I hope I didn't let you down.😁😊