2

Your POV:

"So you aren't an ARMY, huh~ then maybe I heard wrong in the morning when you said you wanted V hyung's sign...," he opened his eyes, "and that you can't date me, since I'm younger, NOONA?," he smirked.

I just stopped breathing. So he heard everything? Great start at meeting your idols for the first time, just great.

Apparently he got what he was looking for, as he closed his eyes for me to continue with his hair. I think a part of me died. Jungkook not only thinks I'm a crazy fan and a liar but also heard about my not wanting to date him because of his age...

Not like it mattered to him, because of course he never needed my approval... but he must have felt bad... no? Being rejected by a fan he didn't even want to date. It wasn't much different from getting kicked in the crotch by a stranger on the road for no reason at all. He probably hates me now... I couldn't believe I wanted to go back to being a nobody to him. Not that I was anybody to him now, but you get the drift.

I went back to combing through his thick locks ever so softly, afraid I'd cause more harm than I already did... and then tears started to roll down. One thing I had no control over was my tears. WELL YOU DON'T HAVE CONTROL ON ANYTHING, BITCH.

I sniffled a little and Jungkook jerked his eyes open. I quickly dropped the comb and bent down to pick it up. Obviously, to get a little time to wipe the ugly ass tears. 

"Sorry..," I waved the comb lamely but the way he stared at my red face said he understood what I really apologized for.

"Can you get me a glass of water?," he suddenly said.

I still didn't look at him once and nodded after the slight shock. I walked to unnie to ask where to get a glass of water.

I heard Jungkook sigh as he said, "I'll show her the way, noona. I needed a glass myself."

I turned back to face him, for the first time because I was confused as fuck but instantly felt a volcano burst in my face when I saw him looking at me. I looked at my feet again.

"Oh? Okay... I didn't get to show her around since we're kinda running late today." unnie said to Jungkook and then turned to me, "Hurry back, I need my assistant," she winked at me.

I smiled at her and nodded. And then followed Jungkook out.

What's going on? Didn't he ask me to fetch him a glass of water? Then what's with his escorting me there? 

My head was abuzz with these questions as I stared at my feet while following him.

"Ack!," I bumped into his back. SHIT.

I jumped back and squealed, "sorry.. I didn't mean to.." agh all I ever said to him so far is sorry. Mental facepalm.

"You're one sorry little creature, aren't you?," his tone was... amused? "There's the dispenser."

Recovering from his words, I looked at the water dispenser and scrambled towards it. Fuck I didn't even look to see where he lead me. 

While I filled a glass, I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see who it was. Jungkook.

Startled, I jumped back and hit the wall.

"So you hate me this much?"

My heart skipped a beat painfully. No..no no no why'd I hate my idol? Jungkookie...

"N-n-n-no.. p-p-pl-please..," is all that came out. I stared at his feet.

Suddenly, he was inches away from me and my breath became ragged. Shit I'm not down for this. I'm going to faint.