0.54

Instantly Death Eaters were there and Rowen was firing off spells left and right. She felt a curse resonate through her body and she cried out in pain. She sighed in relief when the pain stopped and shot off another curse at the Death Eater and he fell off his broom. She shot another one of fired one at Remus. When they landed at the Burrow she hugged Remus tightly from behind.

"You alright, Rowen?" she breathed out and she nodded. Someone came in from their broom and landed right next to them. She recognized the broom and climbed off.

"George!" she cried out. Remus helped her pick him up.

"Here!" Remus said, "quick! Into the house!" George's red hair was coming back and Harry took him from Rowen and they went inside. They laid him on the couch and Rowen sat on the floor in front of him.

"Oh, my boy!" Remus grabbed onto Harry and pushed him against the wall, questioning to make sure he was truly Harry. Rowen held onto George's hand tightly, he pulled something out of his pocket and placed it on Rowen's finger.

"In case you forgot." George said. 

"We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an impostor." Remus said. Others arrived but Rowen sat on the floor while Molly cleaned up the blood around the ear that George was now missing.

"I think you look better this way." Rowen said, "makes me that much more attracted to you." Fred came in and sat next to Rowen.

"How you feeling, Georgie?" Fred asked.

"Saint-like."

"Come again?"

"Saint-like. I'm holy. I'm holey, Fred. Get it?"

"The whole wide world of ear-related humor, and you go for "I'm holy." that's pathetic."

"Reckon I'm still better looking than you. Ask Row, she said I'm better this way and let's be honest Rowen is the best looking girl to come out of Hogwarts." Rowen laughed and looked down, blushing.

"Yeah, you got a catch there with her."

"Mad-Eye's dead." Bill said coming into the room, "Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and...disapparated." Rowen bandaged George's wound before the two of them went to bed.

"Don't think I could get "you survived Death Eaters tried to kill you and you lost an ear sex" could I?" George questioned as he watched Rowen take off her Harry clothes.

"Hmm.. I think something could be arranged."

The next morning Rowen moved around the room quickly trying to ready herself for this wedding. She kept hitting George to wake up and finally he did.

"We are running late." she said. She moved out of the room and into the bathroom and brushed her teeth before putting her hair into a simple yet beautiful style. She looked at herself in the mirror and she realized she only had undergarments on and ran back to her and George's room. She put on her dress and noticed George was gone. She put on her shoes before rushing downstairs. She saw George standing against the counter with his toothbrush in his ear, "can you zip me up?" she asked running over. She noticed Harry and Ginny pull apart.

"Morning." George said turning slightly to zip up Rowen's dress before kissing her shoulder.

"Ginny, beautiful as always." Rowen said with a smile, "Harry, looking handsome. Have fun." Rowen ran off but stopped, "wait, why am I running about?" she went back over to George and pulled out the toothbrush from his ear and kissed his lips, "you look so handsome. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. But they probably could use your help outside." Rowen looked at Harry and the Minister came into the house.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?"

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter." they went to sit down and the Minister placed items on the table in front of them.

"And this is...?" Harry asked. The Minister pulled out a piece of paper that began floating in the air, he began to read from it. 

"Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark," the Minister began unwrapping the items and handed it to Ron, "it will show him the light." Ron unwrapped the item further.

"Dumbledore left this for me?"

"Yeah." Scrimgeour said.

"Brilliant. What is it?" Ron flipped it and it took all the lights from the room before he did it again, giving the lights back, "wicked."

"To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard' in the hope that she find it entertaining and instructive."

"Mum use to read those to Rowen and I. The Wizard and the hopping pot, Babbitty Rabbitty and the Cackling Stump." Harry and Hermione looked at him, "oh, come on. Babbitty Rabbitty? No?"

"To Rowen Iris Black, I leave her mother's journal that Dahlia gave me at the end of seventh year for save keeping. I hope it gives her comfort in reading first hand how much her mother and father loved each other completely in these hard times ahead." Rowen was handed the worn journal and she opened it. She pulled out a long since dead flower.

"It's an Iris." she said gently holding the flower in her hand. She looked up, "thank you, Dumbledore." she looked at Scrimgeour and he nodded before turning to Harry.

"To Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance...and skill." Scrimgeour handed Harry the Snitch and Rowen looked at it, expecting it to open up and reveal something. But nothing happened. 

"Is that it then?" Harry asked.

"Not quite. Dumbledore left a second bequest--the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately, the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs--"

"To Harry. It belongs to Harry." Hermione said, "it came to him when he most needed it in the Chamber of Secrets."

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor, Miss Granger. That does not make it that wizards's property. And, in any even,t the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown."

"You mean to tell us. The sword is missing?" Rowen questioned. 

"I don't know what you're up to, Mr. Potter, but you can't fight this war on your own. He's too strong.