∆{20}∆

5 years Later ....

I am 21 now and I am in college! YES! Finally, he agrees to me going to college.

"Hey baby." He says.

"Hey, Reign." I kiss him and grab my stuff to go to class.

Okay, so to catch up.
I broke it off with Lontisio not long after I had got out of the hospital 4 and a half years ago... yes I stayed up in that hospital for longer than expected. I had to have surgery and multiple tests... it was hard.

Lontisio paid for everything though.
I still can't believe I actually told him... well, I left a note. I'm far away and my sister is safe with me and our house... our house.
She's 17 now and way mature. She has a little boyfriend that comes over to see her. He's alright I guess.

Instead of that, things are great... life is just going good... without him in my life I'm way more safe ! I know I am...

Right?

Lontisio POV

"Ahh shit!" I yell.
"Get the fuck off!" I push the girl off of me.

"What I do?" She quickly puts her stuff on embarrassed.

"Get out of my house now!" It hasn't been the safe since Ethilia left and sex isn't the same without her either. I haven't even got close to pleasure with these other girls.. I hate this.

I heard that she has somebody else.. and a child. I'm really not sure but whatever. I don't need her and I can prove it.

I can have anybody.

I want her.

Shut the fuck up!

My thoughts take over and It's been years of searching for her but... she was no where! She wasn't on the scanners or nothing!

I swear I'll find her if that's the last thing I do on this earth... my last breath ... I will find her and kill anyone who tries to interfere with that !

Whatthefudge!whatthefudge!😂😱whatthefudge!whatthefudge! 😂😱

Aloha, I'm sorry to say but THE END ! I know but there will be no bonus chapters or anything this is it!

Buttttt... hmmm any ideas for you guys to make the sequel for me??

More information if anyone actually gives a damn about this story and waste a perfect story on mine 💔😶

Okay but ... ask me some questions about me or about this story or about the sequel idea I have !

My DM is always open for public use since I have nothing else to do because... my life's boring 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Okay? OKAYYY!!!! YAYYYY LEAVE THEM COMMENTS PLEASEEE!!!  LOVE YOU ALWAYSSSSS !!!! BYEE!! 🙋👋