0.58

"You first." Hermione said. 

"Dissendium!" Harry said pointing his wand at the locket. It exploded but nothing happened.

"Incendio." Hermione said, it caught fire but again nothing. 

"Reducto." Rowen yelled but nothing happened.

"Expulso!" nothing, "diffindo! reducto!" Harry just kept firing spell after spell before Rowen touched his shoulder.

"We'll figure it out." Harry grabbed the locket and put it on.

"What are you doing?" Hermione asked.

"We have to keep it safe. Until we find out how to destroy it."

"Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sends you off to find all these horcruxes. But doesn't tell you how to destroy them." Ron said, "doesn't that bother you?" Rowen looked at them before taking a deep breath. Harry walked off while Ron stayed in the tent to listen to the radio. Rowen went outside.

"He's just anxious." Rowen told Harry, "it'll be okay. We'll be okay." a wave of nausea hit Rowen like a tidal wave and she bent down to take a deep breath.

"Row?" Harry said stepping closer to her.

"It's fine. Just hungry." she said, "I'll be right back." she escaped the sight of Harry and threw up behind a tree. She was dehydrated and chalked it up to nothing more than just that. 

A week had passed and they still haven't figured out how to destroy the Horocrux and they have barely eaten. More and more Rowen was getting sick. She started blaming it on stress when she was asked about it and they all left it at that. Rowen looked over at Harry who was breathing heavily, he was inside Voldemort's mind. Hermione came over to the two and looked at both of them.

"I thought it had stopped." Harry sighed, "you can't keep letting him in, Harry."

"You-Know-Who has found Gregorovitch."

"The wand maker?" Hermione asked.

"He w-wants something that Gregorovitch used to have, but I don't know what. But he w-wants it desperately. I mean." Harry took a deep inhale, "it's as if his life depends on it." Harry made a noise indicating that the noise from the radio was putting him on edge, another side effect of the horocrux. 

"Don't! It comforts him."

"It sets my teeth on edge. What's he expecting to hear, good news?"

"I just don't think he wants bad news." Rowen said.

"You're not always in there listening to the radio to make sure George hasn't died." Harry said.

"Because I'd drive myself more insane than I already am. Give me the necklace. Let me take it off your hands, you've been wearing it for days."

"How long before he can travel?" Harry asked standing, Rowen got up herself and stood next to Harry. Hermione didn't answer causing Harry to make a noise.

"I-I'm doing everything I can."

"You're not doing enough!" Harry walked past her

"Rowen's right. Take it off." Hermione said causing Harry to stop, "I said take it off now." Harry took the necklace off and handed it to Hermione, "better?"

"Loads."

"We'll take it in turns, okay?" Hermione walked away and the cousins looked at each other. Hermione and Rowen were sitting outside near the fire in the silence. They heard a twig snap and both went to investigate. They saw the Snatchers carrying someone and walked past both girls.