Attack

Percy knew what that conch horn meant and he didn't like it. Still, it was better than staying with the sea god and almost doing something he might regret. He sighed in annoyance as he took off into the sky. He raced to Half-Blood Hill, beating the other demigods by a landslide.

What he saw confirmed exactly what he had been suspecting from his meeting with Posidieon. The attacking group was the same size as the first monster army that attacked Manhattan burning the Second Titan War. The giants from Alaska, titans and everything. Even Kronos was there.

"Perseus Jackson," Kronos said from the front of his army. In Percy's opinion, the 'army' could have used a bit more monsters if they even had a shiver of hope of defeating Percy.

Yet, Percy was not going to fight this one.

No, Percy was going to have the campers and gods work together to defeat this small army. He needed to see how well they worked together, how well they took orders and how much he needed to train them. Both the campers and gods needed training from what he saw from Posidieon. He could only imagine how horribly unfit the gods have gotten. They were all out of shape, all he needed to know was how much he needed to train them.

The only group of campers and gods he knew for sure could actually take care of themselves were the Seven, Clarisse, Apollo, Hestia, Hades and Hermes. Apollo, he knew had been training for the last century. The same with his cabin at camp. None of Apollo's or Hermes' kids had slipped in their rigorous training.

"Kronos," Percy acknowledged. "I see you are just like the campers and gods; not getting any better."

Kronos growled. "You dare compare me to those nincompoops?" He demanded.

Percy laughed. "Yes," he said. "Now are you going to tell us what you want or are you going to attack us with out telling us the reason?"

Kronos was still growling. "Surrender before it is too late Jackson," he said. "You can save thousands of lives if you just give up." He said the last part slowly and tauntingly.

Yet, Percy was not taunted. He knew that a century ago, he would have been tempted, to just give up hope and leave Olympus to itself.

But this was not Olympus, it was Camp Half-Blood. It was his home despite the horrible memories. No one was going to raise a finger to destroy it and get away with it. And this was not a century ago, this was now and Percy had gotten better than before.

"We may have had troubles defeating you a century ago, Kronos, but we are better now." Percy said with confidence that he did not have. He was not sure they would be winning this fight with out Percy's help. Even with the gods.

Kronos chuckled darkly. "We shall see."

From an unseen signal, the monsters charged. They were still quite a ways away so Percy had time to yell out orders to the gathered campers and Posidieon and Apollo.

"Apollo and Posidieon call the rest of the gods!" Percy started. "Campers, listen to your counselors. I will not fight in this one unless it is absolutely necessary."

"What?" Annabeth and Leif cried, shocked.

Percy's father was too shocked to say anything, he just stared, opened mouth at Percy.

Percy sighed. "Apparently they do not take orders very well," he muttered to Apollo who chuckled.

"Okay Percy," Apollo said, pretending he did not say anything. "I'll get the rest of the gods since Barnacle Beard here is too shocked to do anything."

"You are not going to fight?" Annabeth asked, getting red. "The Ancient Laws have been revoked, what excuse could you possibly have for not joining us in battle?"