Chapter 15: Announcements

***hey guys:D

just wanted to say that all the readers have really inspired me to get back into 'wolf story writing mode' so THANK YOU SO MUCH:)))

I am really happy that my story is getting so many reads(like 70 per chapter) that I have made a new goal:D since my birthday's Wednesday I have a kinda big goal.

By Wednesday I would really like to see if I can get my story to have 1,000 or almost 1,000 READS(not votes but votes r awesome 2):D

it would make me really happy and I will try to update whenever I have freetime for the whole week since I got straight A's

SO enough about my goals and dreams and on with the story***

Okay. Quick question.

How do you stop a crazy chick from stabbing the heck out of you?

Oh, don't hurt your little brains with that hard question. That's what I'm here for. And I speak from experience.

After Carol had scared all the living beegeebees out of me from her 'narcotic chick' entrance, I had done the one and only thing I could to stop her from her murdering rage.

I took a shot gun and blasted a hole through her chest.

JOKING! Though I bet if I did she would come back from the dead just to beat the shit out of me.

Though what I did was even less mature.

*FLASHBACK to 45 min. ago*

"Eva! I am going to skin you alive and feed you to the chickens!" Carol kinda screamed walking to me, well more like stomping, her way over to me.

I did the one thing I could do in a situation like this.

I blamed someone else.

"Carol! Wait!" I yelled holding my hands out in front of me. "I can explain!"

She stopped, narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms. It was the stink eye.

Ew.

"Okay. Explain why you ditched me?" I stood up and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"IT WAS ALL WILL"S FAULT!" I cried out innocentally.

"W...." Will began, but I cut him off.

"HE TOLD ME TO DITCH YOU! I SWEAR IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" Will looked at me in disbelief and amusement.

Everyone else burst out laughing.

She nodded and turned her glare onto Will.

"But I di....." Carol cut him off this time.

"Skinned. Diced. And. Fed. To. The. Chickens. Till. They. Peck.You. To. Death," Carol walked to her seat, after giving Will the stink eye.

I kept a sad face, with no smile, as I sat back down next to Will.

Instantly smiling as I took in all the nice smelling sea-food on the table. Yum.

"You know she's going to kill me right?" Will whispered in my ear.

"Skin. She's going to skin you and feed you to her chickens till they pick you to death," I stated.

He chuckled.