Chapter Nineteen

Ele's POV

Someone rings the bell and I jump out the bed and went to open the door.
My heart wanted to see Ian but obviously there wasn't Ian.
.. Rosie. What was she doing here?
Michelle runs and hugs her.
"Do you know who I spent an amazing night with?!" She screams and says to Michelle who looked at her waiting for the name.
I lay on the sofa and turn on the TV, they were ignoring me so I was doing the same with them.

"IAN GALLAGHER! I THINK I ACTUALLY LIKE HIM!" She screams and I open my eyes.
Wow one more girl who is in love with him!! Let's add this bitch to the list!
Michelle immediately looks at me and I pretend I didn't hear.
"Ele.. did you just hear what she has said?" Michelle calls me and I was about to kill her but I keep calm and stand up walk near them and say "Oh wow, did you use protection ? I heard that it's dangerous not to use any... you know. You don't want to get pregnant at this age." I smile and step in my room.

I send a message to Chloe as soon as I close the door.

Chloe you know what?? That Rosie slut had sex with Ian. Guess what?? I don't give a fuck. I don't like him. I never did. Lol lol. I neither know why I am sending this message to you!! By the way did you notice how slutty Rosie is! I just hate her!

You come to my house or I come to yours?

She replied me in 2 minutes. 2 minutes!! Was she crazy??
Okay, I was definitely losing my mind.

I throw the purse on the sofa as soon as Chloe opens her house's door.
"I don't know who I hate the most now. Rosie and Ian haha! They are a nice couple. They both are assholes." I complain while she closes the door.
"Why did you steal his gun?" She asks me and I snort.
"I wanted to know who Ash was and what he wanted from Ian." I explain.

"Couldn't you ask Ian?"
"Oh come on, Chloe. He doesn't tell me anything. He wouldn't tell me who Ash was."
"What do you want to do now?" She hands me the cup of coffe and I drink.
"I want to have fun. Forget about all this shit."
"I have an idea. Let's get so much drunk that we forget about our names" she giggles and nods.
I laugh. I like that idea.
Chloe's phone rings and it was Fiona who was calling her to say that Ian was acting crazy and Carl was at the hospital.

"Ele.. Fiona wants to talk to you." She says.
She hands me her phone and I sigh.
"Ele. I know you and Ian fought but I have never seen him acting this mad. He lost his mind, he is launching everything and screaming."
Her voice was flickering.
"What happened.." I ask worried
"Can you come here? Sean got injured and he is in the hospital with Carl who tried to defend him. I don't know what happened. It was like a battle between Ash's crew and Ian's crew. Now he is crying and he says that he wants to go to fight Ash and I am trying to keep him here but I need your help."

Chloe's eyes are filled with tears and she looks at me scared.
I hug her, what have I done... it may be all my fault. I hope nothing bad happens to Carl or I will feel guilty forever.
We take a taxi and in less than 10 minutes we arrive at Fiona's house.
"Please talk to him. I locked the door but can you try to make him think and understand what he wants to do is stupid and useful.
"I will try.." I stutter and slowly open the door.
The house was full of pieces of glass on the floor and he was sitting on the floor with his hands on his head.

He looked so hopeless. I felt sad for him..
I walk toward him and kindly caress his head.
"I am sorry..." I say.
"I don't want to talk to you. Go away." He screams against me.
"Everything will be alright.. what just happens shows you that you have to leave this world."
"They are my family. I have to revenge him. I have to kill Ash and all his crew. They injured Carl and Sean. Are you too stupid to understand ?!" He pushes me away and tries to open the door but I put myself in the space between the door and him.

"Please don't go. I don't want you to get hurt."
"Let me go. Please." I can't control myself anymore and I begin to cry when I see him so determinate to go and not to listen me.
"Please don't go. Stay with me..." I beg him.
"Don't act childish.. let me go." He says with calm voice.
"You have to choose between me and your crew." I open the door.
"Walk out this door and you will walk out my life too. Forever." I keep sobbing and he takes a step toward the door's borderline. "I am only asking you not to go. Stay with me. We will overcome everything together, I promise."
He kisses my forehead. And takes another step. "I am sorry." He whispers and gets out.