Prolouge

Author's P.O.V

The villains were meeting up once a month to discuss their plans and past actions at Nightmare's castle. They failed when they used their last plan against the Star Sanses.

"we almost had them, but swapfell just needed to be a show-off at that moment!" Edge exclaimed. Blackberry snarled, "Oh yeah? YOU were the one who had this STUPID idea of going after Ink first."

The two Fell Sanses argued until Nightmare smashed his fist onto the table, instantly shutting them up.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE!" His voice boomed through at least half of the castle. "We need to create another plan. Any suggestions?"

"we could dusguise as the heroes to lure them here." Horror suggested with a mad giggle, Nightmare shook his head. "That wouldn't work out. Not everyone of us is sane enough to keep themselves from attacking them first."

"heh. maybe we could take something they dearly love." Dust suggested, Nightmare tapped his chin with one of his phalanges. "That might work, but we don't really know any loved object from them, except for their brothers of course."

"Hm. hOw AbOuT aN InNoCeNt hOsTaGe? WhO hAs NoThInG iN CoMmOn wItH OuR eNeMiEs?" Edge added to Dust's idea.

Nightmare smirked, "Actually, that might even work. The Star Sanses should be out by now, making sure that everyhing is still normal... It is settled then, we'll need to split up to find a target to take them as a hostage. Error, go to the anti-void and look if you can find an innocent soul. The rest of you shall look in their own universe. Dust, Killer, I send you both to Underswap since you don't really have anyone left in your universe."

Dust and Killer madly giggled and high-fived each other.

"I will be in the Undertale universe. Go."

And with that they all went to their own AU while Nightmare teleported Dust and Killer to Underswap. Then he teleported to the Undertale universe with a low chuckle.

"Let's see who will be the castle's new pet."

[Published: 3/19/17]