Chapter 3

My eyelids fluttered opened as a hand ran through my hair. Wanting to sleep again, I just cuddled back into Niall, burying my face in his chest. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Morning, sleepy head"

I smiled and looked up at him. He was looking down at me, smiling from ear to ear. "I thought I was dreaming when you came to sleep with me" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Well it wasn't, happy?" I giggled. He knew exactly what to say to make me feel special.

"Very" he smiled. "There's something about waking up to a beautiful girl cuddled in your arms that makes waking up a thousand times better" I felt my cheeks blush madly. He just called me beautiful.

I felt my cheeks flame up and I hid my face in his shoulder, and he went back to stroking my long brunette hair.

"Where are they?! Guys I can't find them!!" Liam's voice suddenly rang out throughout the mall, making me and Niall jump.

We heard footsteps coming our way. "Quick, pretend to be sleeping. Maybe they won't tease us as much" Niall whispered quickly in my ear and we both closed our eyes and waited.

"Hey lads! I found them!" I heard Louis yell, as three other pairs of footsteps approached us.

"Oh my... What do you think happened here?" Liam asked, stifling back a laugh.

"I dunno... Nialler's clothes are on the ground, so are Abbie's jacket and her sweater" Harry whispered hesitantly.

"Man... Do you think they... did anything last night?" Louis asked quietely, and I buried my face in Niall's chest slowly, trying to choke back my giggles. He tightened his hold around me slightly.

"Guys come here" Zayn spoke up then, and we heard the lads walking away.

"Where'd they go?" I asked Niall after about five minutes. "I don't know... But it's quiet... Too quiet" he whispered back.

Out of nowhere, icy cold water splashed on both of us, making me jump off the bench, screaming, and Niall jumping up after me.

"Bloody hell guys!" I shrieked, looking down at my soaking wet clothes.

My white tank top had turned see-through, revealing my pink and black zebra-print bra. I looked up, horrified, to see the five lads staring at my bra, their eyes wide. I quickly picked up Niall's shirt off the ground and pulled over my head, stepping forward menacingly.

"Who. Did. This." I growled, eyeing Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn.

They all pointed at Zayn, who was avoiding my glare.

"It was his idea!" Liam yelled.

I walked up to Zayn and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him down to my level.

"I'll get my revenge when you least expect it." I said menacingly, before he broke my grip on his shirt.

"That's what you think" he mumbled, looking at me coldly before stalking off.

I stood there, pissed off. What's his problem with me anyways? I didn't do anything to him , did I?

Somebody came up to me and hugged me from behind. I turned my head toward him, and saw Niall' face, blushing crimsom.

"What?" I whispered at him, trying to turn around completely, but his grip on my hips tightened, holding me there.

"Just, just stay there for a while" he mumbled, growing even redder.