;

When one is suicidal they usually think about how life will go on fine without them to free them from guilt. That they are only one in billions of people, that they will be forgotten by all in the next years and that no one will care. They forget about their mother in which she wishes she could swap places with you every day of her life, their father who will always question if his love towards you was enough and even the old lady at the end of your street will wonder where you went. You may be a grain in the desert, but that desert would be a grain less without you.

"My head," Hazeh groaned, rubbing her head as she sat up in her bed. "Wait, is this the afterlife?"

Hazeh looked around her room to find the small door had disappeared.

"Maybe it was all a dream," Hazeh whispered to herself. "Maybe my parents are normal and Jimin was only my imagination.."

Hazeh stood up and walked to the stairs, everything looked the same but everything felt different.

The kitchen had no trace of blood or corpses, it looked exactly how it was when they moved in.

"Jimin," Hazeh looked into the mirror to find that her reflection wasn't there. "My birthday wish was for you to never leave me, it seems like wishes don't come true. Are you not in the mirrors anymore? Have you left me alone?"

"I am still in the mirrors, but I am here." Hazeh turned around to find a boy with orange hair at the doorway. "I am offended that you think I would leave you alone."

"Jimin," Hazeh ran to the boy and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I can't believe it's you."

"I have wanted for this for so long," Jimin wrapped his arms around her. "To embrace you, do you know how painful it is to see you in pain and not being able to do anything about it?"

"But," Hazeh pulled away slightly. "Didn't I die?"

"Unfortunately,"Jimin tried not to smile. "But can I propose something to you?"

"What is it?" Hazeh snuggled her head into his neck. She had wanted to do that for so long.

"Hazeh," Jimin held her at arms length. "Would you like to stay with me forever?"

"Forever?" Hazeh's eyes widen. "With you?"

"Yes." Jimin held their hands flat against each other.

"I hate fairy tales with happy endings," Hazeh smiled up at Jimin. "They always made me cringe, but I am in love this one."