Q&A

lettuce begin! - krist soup
-----

Q1. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO WRITE THIS STORY?/ HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS PLOT?

truth to be told, this story idea came to me in a dream. what really inspired me to write about it was my fascination with death games. putting your life on the line because of an innocent-like activity seems thrilling to me.

the WINGS album soundtracks gave me the idea of making them as 'levels'. i mean it's so suitable no? it's kind of dark in a way.

Q2. WHO IS UNKNOWN?

as some of you might have guessed, unknown is jungkook's alter ego. that is why unknown knows a lot about him, all of his secrets and innermost feelings. his dark side is being personified in the game as an unknown player. he's kind of like the devil on jungkook's shoulder.

in chapter 30, jungkook's last message was (: while unknown's was :). it shows that jungkook accepted his dark nature, embraced it. thus, reflecting his smiley face emoticon backwards.

Q3. DO YOU LOVE ME?

of course i do! always and forever~✨

Q4. WILL YOU MARRY ME???

put a ring on it gal 🌟 (you know who you are)

Q5. HOW COME TAE DIDN'T BECOME EVIL LIKE JUNGKOOK?

oHO believe me, he is evil. all soul reapers are,
because they killed the most. he doesn't seem like it in the story. what i wanted to show was how people off-screen might be very different from their on-screen personalities.

Q6. WHAT HAPPENED TO JENO?

he can be alive or dead. it's up to your imagination! his fate is unknown.

Q7. WHY CAN'T BTS REMEMBER JIMIN AFTER JUNGKOOK PLAYED LIE?

the game had to take something in return because he didn't die. his existence had to be erased to replace his death. so in a sense, he 'died' in everyone's memories.

the game has a tint of supernatural effects :)

Q8. WHY DID ALL OF THE BTS MEMBERS PLAY THIS GAME?

either to seek redemption to atone for their past sins or to have fun, because they are not in their right mind eeps.

Q9. WHAT WENT THROUGH YOUR MIND WHILE WRITING THIS?

"i need ramen help."

Q10. HOW CAN THE GAME TAKE OVER PEOPLE?

rather than the game taking over the players, it's more like heightening their evil senses.

taking control of their ability to differentiate what is right and wrong, throw them off balance and making sure the players forget what their morals are. the game is pure evil.

Q11. HOW THE HELL JIMIN BECOME SO EVIL THAT FAST?

he has always been this evil. reason? he is a straight up psycho.

Q12. WILL JENO KILL JUNGKOOK?

if he's alive eeps. *sweats*

Q13. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THIS AMAZING ASF BOOK TURNED INTO A MOVIE? BC IT TOTALLY SHOULD AND WOW ILYSM AND THIS BOOK AS WELL.

dawwww thank you for your love ;'' if it was turned into a movie, it would be interesting af! i can imagine it HAHAH i wonder if anyone would watch it hmmmm