♱Chapter 26♱

Alec's P•O•V

I woke up cold as I normally was when Raven wasn't around. I spread out on her bed, my eyes still closed as I breathed in her vanilla scent.

The sound of the shower running came from the bathroom. I groaned, knowing I had to get out of bed, and opened my eyes. Sitting up, I looked at the clock. Almost noon. I pulled the covers off of me and got out of bed.

Raven's room was neat and light with the sun shining in. Her balcony seemed untouched by the looks of it.

I walked over to her desk and saw an array of old books on it. I noticed she only had our first editions of English novels. I could only imagine how much time she spent trying to find them since the majority in our library was Romanian literature. I only knew this because I had studied in that library throughout my childhood and teenage years.

The sound of the shower head being turned off filled my ears. I turned away from the desk and looked at the shut bathroom door. I could hear Raven humming beautifully from behind the door.

It took a second for me to accept that behind that door was Raven when it sounded like an Angel.

Raven's P•O•V

I hummed as I somewhat dried my hair with a towel. Once it stopped dripping, I wrapped the towel around my body tightly and opened the bathroom door without thinking about Alec. I remembered the second I came out the door and saw Alec across my room.

He had his head turned and was looking at me. I could feel my face heat up as he turned around fully and faced me.

"Morning." I said quietly with a small smile. Alec returned a smile.

"Good morning." He replied, keeping his now bright ruby eyes respectfully above my collarbone. I blushed hard at the eye contact and retreated into my closet. How lame can you get Raven, I thought to myself.

I shook my head and held the towel tight at my chest. This tiny thing barely covered my thighs, making me regret not bringing at least my floor length robe into the bathroom with me.

Alec leaned against my closet door in his pajama pants still, looking relaxed. He must have just woken up.

"Just wake up?" I asked him, pulling out some dark skinny jeans. He pushed himself off the door frame and walked over to me.

Wrapping his arms around my waist, he leaned down so he could kiss my shoulder gently.

"Mhm." He hummed against my shoulder. I shivered even though I could feel my whole body heat up at the memory of how agonizingly pleasurable it felt to have him drink from me.

Until last night, I never imagined how something so dangerous could feel so good...

I turn around and tried to hold a stern look, even though I ended up cracking a smile. Alec's eyes shone with mischief as his lips curled up on the one side, forming a perfectly adorable but mischievous smirk.

His now warm fingertips still held gently on the curves of my waist. I looked down at my feet, knowing I couldn't help but feel so foreign to this.

Was Alec really this intent on me, or was this some dream? Two weeks ago, I wouldn't have even imagined Alec being like this.

Alec removed his right hand from my waist and placed his fingers underneath my chin. He tilted my head up so I was now looking at his face, and kissed me. A brief, but perfectly fit kiss.

"What was that for?" I murmured, now looking at his lips. He smiled warmly down at me, his fingers still holding my chin up.

"For being so gorgeous." Alec said sweetly. I blushed even harder and turned away. I continued to file through the never ending drawers and pulled out a black tank top.

I could feel him watching me as I went around the closet looking for the white button up shirt. I found it then went over to the wardrobe filled with bras and panties galore. I could've only imagined the time and money Piper spent buying these for my arrival.

Before I opened the wardrobe, I turned to Alec and saw him leaning against the wall, his arms folded against his bare chest. I kept my eyes on his face, hoping not to noticeably check him out.

"May I change, please?" I asked him properly, not wanting him to see the vast array of lace thongs and see through bras in all sizes.

"Yeah, of course." He said but didn't make any move to leave. I raised my right eyebrow at him.

"I meant alone." I said, trying not to laugh at him.

"Oh." He realized and went outside of my closet. I turned back to the wardrobe and shook my head at him with a smile on my face. I pulled out a red, size D, lace bra and matching panties.

I turned to look out the half open doors and could see his silhouette behind the blurry glass. He whistled as he waited.

I turned back and took the towel off of myself, laying it on the makeup table. I pulled on the red lace panties and shimmied on the skinny jeans, probably not attractively.

I buttoned the jeans and looked into the glass of the tiara case. I could see Alec peaking around the door not so subtly, my bare back facing him. I clipped the bra on and pulled on the tank top on over it.

I pulled on a white button up and started buttoning up it.

"You know it's considered rude to watch a woman who isn't yours get dressed." I announced and turned around, only to be faced with his towering figure.

I gasped in shock, still holding the buttons of the shirt I was buttoning. I didn't want to know how much of my cleavage he could see from being that much taller than me.

"Who said you weren't mine?" Alec asks seriously, but not harshly. I placed my hand on my chin and acted like I was thinking hard.

"Hmm," I hummed, "maybe the times you made it seem like you didn't want anything to do with me." I raised my right eyebrow at him skeptically, but said this lightly.

Alec stepped closer to me, which seemed impossible with how close he already was.

"You know I've always wanted you..." He replied, his tone and expression serious. I gave him a sweet smile.

"I know that now." I tell him and wrap my arms around his neck, leaning up to kiss him.

––––––––––•A/N•––––––––––

I know I know! It was somewhat of a short chapter with not much to it, but this chapter and next chapter are gonna be one day. I just want to get Raven and Alec's romance started, understand?? I really hope you guys like how this is turning out

Comment here what you though of this chapter -->

Vote

&

Share my beautifuls❤❤❤