Being Uncle's Breakfast

When he dropped me home we kept kissing for another 10 mins before I got out of his car. We weren't ready to leave each other at all. After such a long time I felt really happy! I slept like a baby that night and was so excited for tomorrow.

The other day as soon as I arrived at work I was called in uncle's office. I opened the door and his face brightened when he saw me. He came up to me, took me in his arms and I wrapped my legs around him while we kissed as passionately as we could. He put me down on his table, spreading my legs.

"Haven't eaten anything since morning, you mind if I have you for breakfast baby?" he grinned as he lifted me to take off my panties.

My heart fluttered and I smiled as wide as I could, offering him my little pussy.

"Eat me out it's all yours uncle" I blushed.

He kneeled down before me, grabbed my legs in place and burried his face between my thighs, his tongue going up and down my vulva, sucking hard on my clit from time to time.

"Aww daddy suck me hardeeeerrrr pleeeease" I begged. "I want my pussy to be eaten by you everyday" I groaned.

He started playing with my clit with his tongue and it just gave me more and more pleasure until I couldn't handle it anymore and I cried as I came, my juice all over his mouth, which he licked in delight.

He stood up, grabbed my hair into a ponytail and kissed me hard.

"Fuck I want you all to myself. This pussy, this body and these lips, only I have a right on them" he whispered into my ears.

"Fuck yes i'm all yours just yours" I said before kissing him again.

I was taking off his pants when we heard a knock on the door. We threw a pissed off look at each other, not ready to throw back our clothes on ourselves and get to work but we had to.

Jessica was at the door and god how angry she was upon seeing me in uncle's office.

"What are you doing here?" She gritted her teeth.

"We were discussing some personal matters jess. Do you have any work?" Uncle asked before I could even reply her. I couldn't roast her ass.

"I just need you to check those files and sign them" she said.

"Should I go uncle?" I asked.

"No I still have unfinished business with you cutiepie" he replied, making me blush.

I just grabbed a chair and sat right beside uncle which made Jessica so jealous and confused. She was not ready to leave uncle and I alone, at all.

"Jess there's a lot of work pending will you please just go and finish them" uncle ordered.

"I'm sure she'll be coming to check on us every 15 mins and we won't be able to rest in peace. Just sit on my lap while I do my work baby I just need you closer" he said after Jessica went away.

"Aww yes I need the heat of your body to warm me up" I chuckled as I sat on him, wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. He hugged me tight.

"I love you uncle" I whispered.

"Not more than I do cutiepie" he said pecking my forehead.

And after 15 mins Jessica knocked on the door as expected. We giggled and I went to open the door. She was angry I was still in uncle's office.

"I'm going now uncle i've got a lot of work to do" I said.

"Ok cutiepie will call you if I ever need something" uncle winked at me.

Jessica noticed the wink and she was red with anger. I could feel how she will argue with uncle after I leave and it made me happy. She came between us and now she needs to leave. It's not my fault.