Sleepover

Alexander's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning thinking about last night like I had been from the second I got back to my house. I looked around and internally fault with myself should I go and see if she's okay, no. Yes. No. Yes. I'm going' with yes.

I got on a pair of wash jeans and a white t-shirt and headed out the door to go to Katie's house.

I walked up to her door and rang the 'doorbell'. I waited there for approximately 3 seconds before she opened the door. She was wearing a big white shirt and my wolf inside growled at the sight of it until it realized it was a large girls shirt.

A/N: who!! this is my first authors note in the middle of a story anyway, the wolf of a person is still in love with they're mate until they find another one. You may continue.

Anyway, she was wearing that large shirt and it showed her long legs... I was really wondering if she was wearing shorts under it or if she was in a pair of panties.... I reached her eyes and realized she hadn't noticed me checking her out, alway such an oblivious girl.

Inside, my wolf growled and tried to get me to jump at her so he could do the things that he'd always wanted to but I restrained myself although she looked quite... Ravishing.

"Hey I was just wondering.... How you were... Doing with the news about the.... Rogues" I said slowly. Her smile dropped and she looked at the ground. My wolf growled at me great I thought I made her sad.

I quickly tried to cheer her up, "hey, Katia, it's okay, the entire pack guarding system is on high alert. You're not going to get hurt-" she cut me off "No! Alexander, no matter how many guards we have on 'high alert' I still don't feel safe. You of all people should know why!" She shouted, her eyes brimming with tears.

And then I started to remember why she said I'd know why,

Flashback

Katia's sisters had convinced all of the school to throw their lunches at her when she walked through the cafeteria doors. I'd made an excuse not to because I just didn't think that she deserved it. She hadn't done anything today so why do it.

Later that day at lunch, as expected, when she walked through the cafeteria doors the first thing she saw was everyone's food in her face. She was stunned and fell to the floor on her butt. When she wiped the food out of her eyes she looked up at her sisters who were smirking down at her. I still didn't understand why they did these kinds of things to her.

In a flash she stood up and ran out with tears in her eyes. This time I actually followed her, after making an excuse of being bored and cutting class, to follow her. She was running so I had to catch up to her. I stayed a ways behind her as she stopped and looked at the ground.

I stared at her for a while until she looked at a tree and started to climb it. She sat there and looked out into the open. She looked until we heard a crack and turned her head that way. I followed suit and saw a giant wolf, about the size of an alpha with the same dis rioting as the last one that attacked her.

She sat there looking at the wolf with no emotion in her eyes. It took a step forward and she just sat there. I was paralyzed. Soon it stood right in front of her, reaching the night of the tree branch she was sitting on. She looked down at it, still with no emotion in her eyes. It suddenly pounced and stood on the other side of the branch she was sitting on, prowling toward her.

She showed a bit of fear as she backed way slightly and I swear I saw the damn thing smirk. My blood boils and in a flash she was on the ground, her arm bleeding because the damned animal had slashed her there.

I took action once I could see she was losing blood quickly and slowly starting to lose consciousness. I shifted and leaped, landing on his back while clawing on it. It growled and tried to swing me off. It leapt onto its back and almost squished me but I was fast to dodge it. I leapt off of its back and stood in front of it. It moved fast and slashed me in the face. I kept myself from howling in pain as I winced. I jumped at it and clawed at its side. It shook me off and pushed me to the ground, it tried to bite me but I moved at just the right times. When I saw it getting tired (barely) I used all of my strength and pushed it into the tree that Katya had been sitting at before.

I unshifted and looked at Katia who smiled at me before losing consciousness. I'd quickly picked her up and took her to the pack and to the pack Doctor.

End of flashback

I'm brought myself back to the present to find Katia a few moments from crying. "Katia, I know, I was there, I saw what happened, but I promise you. I . Will. Not. Let. Anything. Happen. To. You." And it was true. She looked at me with a smile and pulled me in for a hug. At first I was a bit shocked but hugged her back anyway. "We are having a movie marathon" she stated and without letting me say no she pulled me to her couch. And that's how we spent the rest of the day.

^*^

Alexander's P.O.V

At the end of the night I was heading to the door when she said "could you um... Stay over, for the night?" She asked. I looked at her smirking "well if you wanted me in your bed so badly-" she cut me off by punching my shoulder, hard. "ow!" She laughed. "I change my mind maybe you should go I'll just ask Peter to come and stay over." She said already pulling out her phone.

My blood boiled but I kept cool "nah, don't be silly, I'd love to stay over" I said, she looked at me and sighed "fine c'mon" she said, leading me up the stairs and to her room.

I took a shower and changed into some clothes that she brought me. My wolf growled when she said they belonged to someone named Nathan, but it calmed down when she later explained he was one of the workers, the head chef to be exact.

That night I slipped into the covers with Katia next to me. She looked out the window and I could see the fear in her eyes so I pulled her to me and hugged her. Her eyelids started getting heavy as she whispered "thank you" as she finally fell asleep fully.

Later that night I feel asleep, dreaming of the woman in my arms. Thinking, guys my age don't have sleepovers.