0.61

They had no clue where they were, but the home was huge. Rowen was being carried at this point, she had sweat rolling down her forehead. When they got to the gate she could easy see Bellatrix looking at her, the wild woman smirked and then looked at the distorted forehead of Harry.

"Get Draco." Bellatrix commanded. They were taken inside and Rowen was tossed on the floor, "look Narcissa, it's our niece. Looks like she's dying. What happened?"

"Other girl said she's been pregnant and is having a miscarriage." Narcissa came over to her and looked down at her. Rowen couldn't read the expression on her face.

"She's not, she's in labor." Narcissa said. Rowen looked over to see Bellatrix holding onto Harry waiting for Draco to confirm it was him. Narcissa took off Rowen's bloody jeans.

"Don't touch her!" Ron yelled out and fought against the Snatcher holding onto him. Narcissa looked at him and then at Rowen. 

"Well?" Bellatrix asked.

"I can't be sure." Draco said, he stepped a bit closer and so did his father.

"Draco, look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything would be forgiven. A-all would be as it was, you understand?" Lucius said. Rowen screamed out in pain and looked at Narcissa. 

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy."

"You dare talk to me like that in my own home!" Lucius cried out, Narcissa went forward and got him under control. 

"Don't be shy, Sweetie." Bellatrix said to Draco, "come over. Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure." Narcissa bent down again and check on Rowen.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked. 

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?"

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon."

"Or ran into a stinging jinx. We know it wasn't lil Rowen. Was it you, dearie?" Bellatrix walked over, "give me her wand. We'll see what he last spell was. Ah..got you." Bellatrix stopped and gasped, "what is that? Where'd you get that from?"

"It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now." chaos broke lose but Rowen couldn't concentrate on anything but the pain of the labor she was in. She was screaming constantly that a sound barrier was put around her by Narcissa who was told to make her shut up. The boys were taken down the cellar while Hermione and Rowen were left upstairs. Rowen heard Hermione screaming but she couldn't concentrate.

"Shouldn't be long now and we can put both her and that baby out of their misery, sissy." Bellatrix said. She was gone in the next minute and on a couch.

"Rowen?" she heard Bill's voice and looked over to see an alarmed Bill and Fleur staring at her.

"Help me." she cried out. She figured it was a house elf that got her out of the house without anyone noticing until she was already gone. Fleur started yelling at Bill to get her things from the kitchen. 

"I see the head." Fleur said looking at her with wide eyes. The pain was unbearable for Rowen that she ended up passing out. When she woke up again, she was weak. Too weak. She couldn't even get out of bed. She noticed Harry sitting in the corner of the room.

"Harry?" she whispered.

"Row!" he came over and sat on the side of her bed and kissed her forehead, "why didn't you tell me? When did you find out?"

"Christmas Eve."

"That was three months ago. That's why you were taking my clothes." she nodded, "it's a miracle but he's okay. Your son. A little chunky thing which is surprising because we barely ate. Would you like to meet him?" Rowen looked at Harry, tears in her eyes.

"Does it make me horrible if I say no? Am I the worst mother ever?"

"No. You could never be. Bellatrix killed Dobby."

"He was a good Elf."

"We buried him." she nodded and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm a horrible person. I am not meant to be a mother."

"Yes, Row. You are. You'll love him. He has George's eyes. I'll help you downstairs and you can see him for yourself." she looked at him and nodded. Harry helped her downstairs and they got to the kitchen. Rowen heard the baby crying and looked over to see Fleur holding onto him. Rowen stood and walked weakly to Fleur. She looked at the baby. The one she didn't feel a connection with. The one she didn't recognize. She looked back at Harry and shook her head.

"What day was he born?"

"March 31st, 1998." she cracked a smile.

"A day before the twins. Does he know? George?" Harry shook his head 'yes' and she nodded.

"He wanted to come here. But it wasn't safe for him to leave." Bill said coming over. Fleur turned around and offered Rowen to take her son. But she couldn't. She turned around and went back upstairs.

"She'll come around." Bill said, "she's just in shock."