Fight

I don't know how long I've been in here for. You loose track of time when you don't see the sky. Nor have a routine schedule. All you could do is wait and sleep. No one has came into the room ever since Hedwig ran off. Getting kind of restless staying in this room for a while I stand up and walk to the door. Checking to see if the door is unlocked or not. And not to my surprise it's locked. I look through the keyhole. I'm able to see another door and possibly a desk. Then suddenly the other door opens in fear I jump backward  falling onto my back. I bite the inside of my lip just how much it hurt. Not trying to make a noise.

Hearing the sound of jingling keys and the door opening in front of me while I lay on the ground in pain. The bright light from the other room makes it hard to see for a second but my eyes adjust to it. There stands my kidnapper towering over me. He wears a grey long sleeve, glasses, and a stern look on his face.
"Get up," he commands. Still scared for my life I do as he says and stands up facing him. My back hurting even more with throbbing pain from standing up. Getting a better look at the man he actually doesn't look that bad. Wait no stop thinking like that. You can't start liking the guy who had kidnapped you. I think I'm just going crazy.

"Your shirt its dirty. Please take it off," he says. Trembling I take off my shirt lucky enough to have another one underneath due to the cold weather in phily. It feels as if I had taken off a layer of skin making myself feel more exposed. I hand him my "dirty" shirt. Remembering that he has OCD he can't help himself whenever he sees a mess needed to be fixed. His eyes still on me not knowing what he is going to say next. I stay quiet although how much my mind is telling me to run or fight this guy.

The man then leaves and I am again sitting here alone. Scared for my life. After what had felt like days since I had last contact with Dennis, or really anyone. Hedwig mainly visited me. I guess he just liked my company. Although I'm not here to make friends I'm here to find a way to get out. But possibly befriending the child may help me find a way out of here. Simply earning his trust until I figure a way out. I just lay on the bed and do nothing. All you can do in here is sleep and hope the next time you wake up you will still be in the same spot.

Today Hedwig came to visit me again. After he had left I later back down and started to feel the salty tears run down my face. I'm really going to die here. I have no way out. I have no idea where I am. At times I could just burst out in tears and cry over just being bored.
I stand up just to get the blood flow running in my body. I stand by the door to listen if anyone is talking. It's dead silent. I twist the doorknob just to see if it was unlocked and it was. The door cracked open letting in a breeze of air coming from the other room. My heart skipped a beat as I opened the door wider. Revealing a clothes rack, a desk with a computer. I ran immediately to the computer taking it out of sleep mode. Going to the e-mail slot but quickly getting a notice saying that there's no internet connection. All my hope had just died down. The desktop had different files named with different names. I recognized Hedwig, Dennis, and Patricia's names but not the others. Since I haven't met all of the personalities yet. I walk over the clothes rack examining other personalities 'sense of style.'

There's nothing in this room that could possibly help me escape. I went through various drawers in the room but found nothing. Reading a few papers left out on the desk. A voice is heard behind me.
"Put it back where you found it," the voice said. This was Dennis. Trembling I place the papers back on the table in a perfect stack. Knowing that he's standing right behind me I'm too scared to turn around and face Dennis. But I turn around anyways not wanting to make it seem like I was disrespecting him in anyway.

Facing him seeing how much of a serious look he has on his face.
"How did you get out of your room?" He questions looking at me. "Uh- the door was unlocked," I say quietly.
"It was Hedwig wasn't it," he asks. I nod biting the inside of my lip holding back the tears. This is possibly my only chance to fight back.
"Go back into your room," he says sternly. I slowly make my way to the door but then seeing a chair next to the doorway. Quickly picking it up and trying it hit Dennis with it but failing miserably. After attempting that his facial expression changes into a more annoyed/angry look.

He picks up the chair and places it back in its spot. "Go back into your room, I will not ask again," he says. I run to the other door and try and open it. But the door is locked. I feel as the tears run down my face as I bang on the door hoping someone is out there. Dennis quickly pulls me away from the door. I fight back as I kick my arms and legs around hoping to hit him. I do hit him a few times but not enough. I get out of his grip and is able to reach for something else. Not to sure on what it is but before I am able to throw it at him I am pinned against the wall.

He looks tired but still having that angry look in his eyes. "You don't want to make this any more difficult than it already is," he says warning me not to try anything else stupid. I feel the tears streaming down my face faster as I am terrified. I drop whatever is in my hand and whatever it was, it hit the floor.

"Please, let me go, Dennis," I plead just wanting to leave. "Please."
His expression softens a little but then immediately going back into that serious look he has always had. He pushes me back into the room as he closes the door quickly. I hear the lock click knowing that I now am back at square one. Although it was a very weird encounter. Things could've gone much more worse than it was but it was still very frightening. I need to figure out a way to possibly manipulate this man or I may just die in here. I need a plan.

Here's another chapter since I'm nice lol. Feel free to leave feedback of this story. I'm not too far along with the future chapters so if there is anything you would like me to add please tell me so I can add it in! Please vote and add this book to your reading list so you will always know when I update!
-llvevo