Chapter 4 ~ Mario Kart

I lay in bed. The soft, white sheets wrapping me up snugly. I shoot Dan a text.

(Y/N): Hey!

As I wait for a reply, I go onto Twitter. As I expected #(Your and Dan's ship name) was trending and the kiss was everywhere. Comments consisted of "Cute!" "OTP!" "Jealous" and of course "But... But... PHAN!" I get a text.

Dan: Hey! What's up?

(Y/N): Nothing at all lol. Just on Twitter.

Dan: Well then do you wanna hang out? I'm bored.

(Y/N): If you want, you can come over. I'm in my PJ's and I'm really lazy TBH.

Dan: Sounds great! Is it cool if I bring Phil too?

(Y/N): Sure! Here's the Hotel (Insert address and room number here)

Dan: Cool see you in 20.

About 15 minutes later I get a knock on my door. I open it and greet them and then I look down and realize my PJ's consisted of just shorts and a sports bra. Awkward. "Come inside," you say, "I'm going to go put a proper shirt on"

After slipping into a solid black t-shirt, you go back to the T.V. area.

"'Kay I'm back" you say blushing. You refuse to make eye contact with either of them. Phil decides to lighten the mood by cheerfully exclaiming "We brought pizza!" and then Dan chimes in "And Mario Kart!"

"Cool!" you say with a smile. I sit down between Dan and Phil and begin to play. "Okay" Dan begins, "Winner gets to tweet on one of the loser's phones". You and Phil hesitantly agree. I got off to a good start. I manage to make my way past Dan in first on the second lap and I end up winning. "Hmm... Who am I going to pick?" I say with a smile. I look at Dan. Then I look at Phil. Finally, back to Dan. "Cough it up buddy" I say to him. He unlocks and reluctantly hands me the phone.

"(At Your Twitter) Is the best kisser I have ever met. Thanks to whoever sent that dare ;)" I tap Tweet.

First I let Phil look at it and we both fall on the floor laughing. My head is on Phil's chest and my feet are up on Dan's lap. I hand the phone back with my sides hurting.

Dan glares at you. "I wanted... I wanted to see the fan's reactions" I managed to say between laughs. You sit back on the couch and start another round. Dan wins. You accidentally start staring at Dan and he starts staring at you. Phil is just looking at you and laughing. "Let's start another round!" you say to move past the awkward moment. After a few more rounds, I hear Phil begin to snore.

"You're welcome to stay the night, Dan" I mumble as you start drifting off on the couch during a round of Mario Kart.

"Cool. Thanks!" he replies.

 And before the round was over I was asleep.

DAN'S POV:

I felt (Y/N) snuggle against my arm. She was asleep. I didn't have my laptop so I just fell asleep too. As I lied down a bit more on the couch, (Y/N) snuggled up against my chest. Ugh she is so cute. I can't help but smile as I drift off. Her arm draped over my shoulder and for some reason when her fingers brushed against my neck, I didn't mind. Soon I drifted off to sleep.