Chapter 12

You ran down the stairs and sat back down.

Yoongi got startled, "Ah your back."

You nodded and unlocked your phone to see a unknown number. "Someone sent me a message." You said.

Yoongi peeked over your shoulder. You pushed him off, "Stop being a creep." You laughed. He pouted and scooted farther from you.

You opened the message.

Unknown number: I got a new phone. Let's meet at the park tmr at 2pm it's me Jin btw.

You: Ah Jin! Sorry about today... I'll meet you at the park so we can talk.

But why the new phone suddenly.

Unknown number: Just meet me tmr.

You: Alright. You seem different though... you usually don't use abbreviations.
Seen.

You have saved contact as Jinnie Pooh!

---
You closed your phone not knowing Yoongi was secretly reading your conversation with 'Jin.'

Yoongi knew that wasn't Jin, but the same person who wants to kill him.

"Who was that?" He asked. Yoongi hoped you'd tell the truth and not just say 'no one.'

"A friend." You replied. You didn't want to tell Yoongi it was Jin because you were scared he'd get mad.

Yoongi nodded, "Cool."
---
Time passed and finally it was about time Yoongi cooked dinner.

You were laying on your stomach on top of the couch, "YOONGI! MAKE FOOD~!" You yelled.

Yoongi came walking down the stairs scratching the back of his head. It looked like he just woken up from a nap, "Yeah, yeah I will." He furrowed his brows at you.

You giggled and went back to playing on your phone.

Yoongi lazily brought out the steak from the refrigerator and placed it on the counter.

He got out a pan, then placed the steak in it. He marinated it with salt and pepper.

You could smell the food from the living room, "Yoongi is it done yet?" You asked.

His voice still hoarse and sleepy he replied, "Almost."

You whined and sat back down.
---
After dinner you sat besides Yoongi on the couch.

Your mind was still on the Jin thing. It just didn't seem like him to get a new phone, plus he had the latest version of an iPhone.

"What's up?" Yoongi nudged your arm with his elbow.

You shrugged, "Jin's acting funny."

Yoongi chuckled, "How so?" He glanced at you. Your eyes filled with worry and curiosity.

"H-he's just..." you took a deep breath, "weird." You stated.

Yoongi ruffled your hair with his hand, "What did he do?" He smiled, "and cheer up. I like your smile."

You managed to smile a bit at his cheesy compliment, "He suddenly got a new phone and when he texted me he began using abbreviations, which he never does..." you explained.

Yoongi nodded, "May I see the text?"

You handed Yoongi your phone and he read through the text throughly. He began suspecting that maybe the person who texted you was the same person who texted him.

"Y/N, I know this may sound weird but, can I accompany you when you meet him tomorrow?" Yoongi asked. He didn't want you to get hurt.

You nodded, "Sure."
---
A/N: I got grounded... :"(