>> Form <<

READ THE WHOLE THING UNLESS YOU'RE JUST READING AND NOT REQUESTING.
Okay let's start with the form! Just fill this in and DM it to me and I'll get started.
(EDIT: I realised you can't copy and paste so just screenshot it and send it to me to easy reference and just type it I guess )

GENRE: ( Eg: cute, fluffy etc)
PLOT: ( Eg: BTS are actually vampires LOL etc BE EXACT about whats going to actually happen thanks )
MOOD: (Eg: Romantic, fun etc)
ARE BTS FAMOUS OR NOT IN THIS STORY: (If yes, famous in what way? As KPOP idols? If no, what do they do for a living etc)
CHARACTERS: (Clearly state who is going to be in the story and their characteristics
Eg: Jimin, age 21, wearing a cap, white face mask, sunglasses, black shirt and ripped jeans holding a leather work bag etc or you can tell me to choose their outfits for you. )
REMARKS: (Eg: I want to dedicate this story to my friend ETC any other things that I didn't mention in this form you want me to include just put it here 😋)

Okay and that's it! I'll start writing as soon as I get the form and I'll try to post it early!

Take note:
- No rude comments
- If I made an error with the facts or spelling or typo etc PLEASE DM me.
- If you want smut I'll try my best but I have literally no experience in that genre (if you want I wont dedicate the chap to you too 😉 so people wont know 😂😂)
- I can't think of anything else to go on the form or here so just rmb to vote ( Click the lil star button ) and comment you thoughts AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T RUDE OR OFFENSIVE

THANK YOU! LOVE YOU ALL!! I hope this will turn out great, I sincerely apologize if what came out wasn't what you expected. I'll try to update quickly so
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN 😜🙆

< Oml I'm behaving like a little kid HAHAHA sorry~ >

~ Renee 💟