Baby Baby

Nine months later
          Christian's POV
    Kourtney starts crying in her sleep, making me stand. I change her diaper, after that she calms. I sit in the corner of the hospital room looking down at my new little angel. Kourtney Katherine Century.
    I smile at her as she looks up at me. I can't tell what color eyes she has, but I'm almost sure that she will have dark blue since Angel has blue in hers and mine are a navy blue color. I kiss her small forehead.
    I don't want to wake Heavenly, for she had a rough three days. Being in a hospital isn't the best thing for her. She's still beautiful with her hair in a messy bun, sweats and no shirt, no makeup, and sleeping with her lips parted. Even though she has had Kourt, she's sleeping her hand placed protectively on her stomach.
    Smiling about my wife, I look down at my daughter. "You have the best mommy in the whole world. She loves you so much, and that will only grow by the second. I'm so happy that I have you in my life," I say in the softest voice possible. She looks up at me as if she understands that I'm talking to her about something.
    "I know you might of heard me say some things when I first found out, but I regret all of that and none of it was true. I love you so much and that will never stop. And you have parents that love each other very much, so don't be scared if her and I ever argue l, and that will happen a lot. But I love your mommy and I love you."
    "Baby," Angel's soft voice says as she looks tiredly at me and our little girl. "Is she hungry yet?" She's trying to breast feed, but Kourt just ain't having it. Hell, if she won't, I will.
    "No. I just changed and then we had a little conversation," I say. Angel smiles at me. When I look back down, Kourt is asleep. I stand up and bring her back to her little baby bed. Angel kisses me when I get to her. I place my hand on her waist, the blanket covering her skin.
    The door opens, revealing her parents. Sky smiles, while her father stands there awkwardly. "You look so tired baby," he mom says.
    "I am," Angel replies. "She's sleeping right now." They walk over to the bed and look down at the sleeping angel bundled in a pink blanket.
     "Have you guys came up with a name?" Her dad asks.
    "Kourtney. Kourtney Katherine Century," I tell them. Surprisingly, he smiles
     ×××××××××
          Five years later
    "And they lived happily ever after," I read to Kourt. She's in her purple pj's and has her head on her pillow. I've never been so thankful for someone other than Angel.
    "Thank you for reading to me daddy," she says in a small, quiet voice, followed by a yawn. "Do you love mommy?" She asks out of no where. I sigh. I know where this is going.
    "Of course I do," I answer. "I always will." After she falls asleep, I go to the room and see Angel looking out the large window. She's still the most beautiful women who ever walked the face of earth.
    "You still haven't signed the divorce papers," she says quietly. "I need you to as soon as possible, then we'll start with the shared custody." She sounds while saying all this.
     "I don't want this," I tell her. She closes her eyes.
    "You brought this upon yourself," she says. Its the truth. My sadist-dominate natures came out a few months ago with her in bed. No matter how many times she said the safe word, I didn't stop. I don't know why, but I didn't. I still have trouble communicating my feelings. I bury myself in work. Our relationship is primarily raising Kourt and sex. That's all its been for the past year. We don't say I love you anymore, hardly kiss just to show affection. I miss her like crazy.
    "Give me another chance," I say. She walks closer to me.
    "You have no idea how hard it is for me to do this. But I can't keep feeling like I'm some sex toy that you use every now and then and not your wife. I miss you much, but-"
    I kiss her, I don't plan in it going anywhere, I just needs to kiss her. She pulls back. "Make love to me. Please and don't scare me this time," she nearly begs. Her chest brushes against mine as I lower her down on the bed.
     "I promise that I will love you for the rest of our days. Through all the bad, the hurt, and the good times as well. I won't stop loving you," I tell her, reciting part of my wedding vows.
    She pulls me down to her. "I love you," she says. She looks scared that I won't say it back.
    "I love you too."
      ××××××××
     Her back arches against me as her moans fill the room. Her head is rested against the pillow, eyes closed, gripping my shoulders, in pure bliss. "Your such an angel," I tells her as I hear my finish. We come at the same time, breathing like we just ran a mile.
    "Hand me those papers," she says. I reach into my night stand jour and take them out. As soon as I hand then to her she rips them. I smile. "We have to work through this. I love you too much to lose you."
     "Same. You do have to let me dominate you sometimes unless I'm going to explode like last time," I tell her. She smirks seductively.
    "You know I enjoy spankings," she says. I looks I to her eyes. Theirs a naughty glint in them. "I'll have to be bad more often so you can spank me and bring me to the red to to tie me up." 
     I grind my hips against hers. "You have no idea what's coming your way."

AN: This is the end. And yes I was watching the Kardashians when I came up with that name. The first two chapters to my new story, Just A Fling, are up! Comment! Stay alive |-/  -Veah