Chapter 9 - The Devil's angel

Xander's P.O.V.

She was sleeping in my arms. Her head was on my chest, she was like an angel. My angel. I smelled her hair and kissed her forehead. I tried to get up silently because I didn't want to wake her up. I wrapped the towel around my waist and found my phone.

I called my driver, "Hello, Luke."

"Good morning, Mr. Knight."

"I will send you the location where I am, my car is a little far away from this place. It got stuck in the mud last night. Get my car. If there isn't a problem, bring my car to me. If there is a problem then bring the suitcases from the car to me. Bring something for breakfast, too. Buy two coffees...and one white rose."

"...Ok, sir. I will do it now."

I put my phone down on the table and moved back. Arianna was still sleeping. I went to the bathroom. I went out in the shower and dried my hair with a towel. I called Luke again and asked, "Did you do it?"

 I called Luke again and asked, "Did you do it?"

"Yes, I did, Mr. Knight. We took care of it. The car has no problems and works perfectly. We're getting closer to the place you're at."

"Ok."

A few minutes later, I saw Luke had arrived from the window. I opened the door. Luke brought two cups of coffee, something to eat and a rose.

"Luke, bring the suitcases." I put the things on the table. Then I moved back to bring our suitcases inside. "You don't have to bring them inside, just put them at the door, I will pick them up."

"Ok, sir."

I brought the suitcases inside and closed the door. I opened my suitcase and grabbed my clothes. I put on my denim jeans. I was preparing breakfast while she was still sleeping. I put the tray on the bedside table. I put the rose on the tray, too. I sat on the bed and kissed her beautiful red lips. I trailed my nose to her cheek and whispered, "Wake up, my angel."

She opened her eyes, "Good morning."

"Good morning, I tired you so much last night," I smirked amusingly. She looked at me. I was only wearing my jeans. Then her cheeks blushed. She turned her eyes away. I lifted her head with my finger. I looked at her eyes, "Do not turn your beautiful eyes away from me." I kissed her lips. "Come on, you must be hungry." She looked at me, surprised and I responded, "I woke up early in the morning. I called my driver. He brought the car, and I told him to bring something to eat. The suitcases are here too." She nodded. I gave her the rose. "This is for my angel."

She smiled at me and smelled the rose, "Thank you." She sat up and covered herself with the cover with her hand on it to keep it from falling. I smiled. We had breakfast. Then I put the tray on the bedside table. She lifted the sheet up and said, "I will take a shower."

She stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked at the blood on the bed and smiled. She was mine, my woman. After a few seconds, I decided to go to the bathroom after her. When I entered the bathroom, her back was turned to me. The water droplets were running down her body. I bit my lower lip. She was so sexy and hot. I took my clothes off. I hugged her from behind and pressed her to my chest. She tried to cover her breasts with her hands and asked, "What are you doing here, Xander?"

"This," I told her while I started to move my lips along her neck from behind. I pressed her against myself and she moaned. I moved my hands down her skin. I grabbed her hands and pulled her hands away from her breasts. "You drive me crazy," I mumbled in her ear. I moved my hand down between her legs. From my touch, she leaned her head back on my shoulder. She closed her eyes. I shoved my two fingers into her and she moaned. I pushed my fingers in and out faster. She moaned and came on my fingers. I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked them. I tasted her on my fingers. "You are so delicious, my angel," I mumbled in her ear while sucking her earlobe. I was not able to hold myself any longer. I turned her around and kissed her lips roughly. I hoisted her up against the wall. "Wrap your legs around my waist tightly."

She wrapped her legs around my waist. I shoved my length inside her without warning. She groaned. I thrust inside her faster. I screamed out her name while coming. Then we both had a shower. We put our clothes on and left the cottage.

We came to the hotel and went to the reception, "Hello, there must be two room reservations for Xander Knight and Arianna Anderson," I asked the lady.

"Hello. Wait a minute, please...Yes, sir, you have a reservation, but only a suite."

"How? It should be two rooms," Arianna said.

I put my hand around her waist and whispered in her ear, "Are you afraid of staying in the same room with me?" I grinned.

She narrowed her eyes. Her cheeks blushed. I laughed. Then she grinned, "I think I proved I'm not afraid of you." I smirked and she continued, "But if we will stay in the same room, your father may know of it."

"Unfortunately, we don't have any room available," the receptionist interrupted.

"Ok."

We went to our room. This thing made me think. My dad told us he wanted us to go together, so why did he reserve only one room?

"What are you thinking?" Arianna asked.

I moved closer to her and wrapped my hands around her waist. I hugged her. I pulled my head back a little, but she was in my arms. "What do you think I'm thinking?" I asked and winked at her while grinning.

"Xander."

"Okay, let's get out of here, but first, I must call my father."

"Ok."

I left a kiss on her cheek and went out. I called my dad. I told him about the room.

"There was a misunderstanding. David or the receptionist must have misunderstood. I will call David and will ask him what happened," my father said through the phone.

"There's no room available at the hotel. When will uncle David come?" I asked.

"I don't know. I will call and ask."

"Alright."

I put my phone in my pocket and went inside. We decide to go out. We were talking about our likes and dislikes, our interests, our university lives, and other things. In the evening, we went to a restaurant. After we ate together, we sat down in front of the lake. I wrapped my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"You're cold?" I asked her.

"Yes, a little," she responded.

"Let's go to the room. Come on."

"Ok."

I closed the door behind us. She took her leather jacket off and put it on the couch. I was looking at her. She noticed my gaze and turned her face towards me.

"Why are you looking?" she asked.

"You are mine, as much as I want, I will look at you." She smiled. I moved closer to her and wrapped my hands around her waist. I pulled her to myself. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I claimed her lips. "I want to tire you a little more," I grinned and murmured in her ear. Then I held her hand and walked to the bed.