Locking eyes for the first time

**this probably sucks but at least I tried tbh**

How you and Cole met:

I was interviewed to be on a cover for a certain modelling company, I accepted it. Getting ready for the interview you dressed smart. Wearing a black blazer, a thin strapped tank top and black trousers.

I went into my car starting it. I arrived nearly 2 minutes late and since they were strict I was in a rush. Grabbing my coffee I ran in trying to make it on time. I bumped into a very handsome guy, with black hair and hazel eyes.

Next minute we were looking into each other's eyes. I faked fixing my throat by coughing. "Sorry." I said, running into the office. It sounded as if he was going to say something but me wanting this job I just went. I knocked at the office door.

"Please wait." She was on the phone, I was biting my nails unsure about everything. I felt bad for that guy, he didn't do anything wrong. He might be thinking I'm some rude bitch. "Come in."

I walked in. The room was luxurious and posh. I sat on the black, silky, leather sofa. She looked like and evil boss. After a few hours later the interview ended with her saying yes. She loved my photography skills and my modelling. I went outside smiling.

I went into the cafe to order more coffee since I finished mine. A finger gently tapped my shoulder. I jumped turning around seeing it was the cute guy who I bumped into earlier. I looked at him awkwardly remembering what happened the last time we saw each other.

"Hey, um I'm sorry I just ran from you. You see I was in a rush I had to go into a meet-" He stops me.

"Yeah of course no problem. Everyone's busy around here." He scratches the back of his hair like I was intruding his time.

"Umm well I have to go, it was nice talking to you." I say smiling awkwardly.

"No please stay, don't want a pretty girl like you alone." He smiled really sweetly that made my lips curve in awe.

"Sure of course. By the way sorry for being rude again that I didn't introduce myself but I'm Y/N."

He laughs. "Haha, cute name." I blush. "I'm Cole. Let me buy you some coffee." He says smirking.

"No please, let me." I say, holding onto his arm. "I owe you." I said smirking back.

"Fine." We get our coffee's and sit down. About 1826289 hours later it was getting dark and we were still talking admiring each other. We also weirdly knew each other a lot. He was like my anchor, someone who I could open to at any times.

I knew I had feelings for him. I could admire him all day. "It's late we should both be off since we're starting off early tomorrow." He replies with an okay, as we both head home.

I was dressed in my pyjamas in bed as my phone starts do vibrate. It was a text from Cole.

Cole: hey
Me: what are you doing up? It's 12am
Cole: I'm missing you
Me: are you drunk?
Cole: of course I'm not
Me: are you sure, go to sleep

I switch my phone off. This time not getting a reply. What if he wasn't lying. I was sure he meant it in a good way.

A few months later we were off travelling the world together being best buds. Taking photographs of the view. One day we went out to the fields.

Cole took many photos of the view and then captured me. "Cole what are you doing? I'm not the view." I said, with a laugh and smirk.

"You are one heck of a beautiful view to me." I smirked, my lips curving. We went home, but first we bought pizza because pizza is bae.

I unlocked the door and went inside. We had pizza and watched netflix. Cole starred at me laughing. "What? What's wrong?" My face turning red with confusion.

"You are one heck of a beautiful view." I giggle, blushing. He leans over to me giving me a passionate kiss.