1

Kim Tae Hyung 's POV

"Taehyung ah ,Mr Kim Nam Joon would like to have a word with you , he's currently waiting for you in his office . "

I nodded and followed my personal assistant ,Seokjin hyung to my manager's office room .

Once the door was open wide enough for me to enter , i walked in and helped myself , sitting down on the black leather couch , legs crossed .

"Why am i being called here ?" I annoyingly spat .

I was his top artist , and hence i call the shots around here and they cant really say much back to me . Basically im his money maker , and without me , he is nothing as well .

"Dont be rude to your manager " Seokjin hyung smacked me on my back .

"Its okay . Artists like him would go no where in life . He doesnt even respect me but since he's under me , i still have to arrange gigs for him . " Mr Kim said , eyeing me up and down .

"I have found you a spot in a cinderella play . Are you interested in it ? Well , you got the understudy of the main male lead , but lets not be down about that . The director is the best here in our town , so you can expect the best actors and actresses . The sets would definitely be one of the best as well , im positive that this theatre play would be a hit . what do you say ?"

"Understudy ? Are you sure im casted as the understudy ? Im Kim Tae Hyung , no one can resist this man right here . Call the director and tell him that i would decline his offer unless i get the main lead ." I folded my arms , annoyed .

"Do you really think that I've not attempted doing so ? Im afraid that i cant , i tried earlier on but they refused to changes the roles no matter what ."

"Whos the main lead then ?" I arched my eyebrows up , wondering .

"I heard that its Jeon Jungkook . The actor who is two years younger than you but has loads of fangirls ."

"Jeon . I hate him ." I rolled my eyes and glared at my manager as if he was Jeon Jungkook , who has been my enemy since the start of my career .

There was once when we were best friends , we were casted when we were young and acted out in a few plays here and there together .

We were like a buy one get one free package and we would always be casted together . But after puberty , we drifted apart when I've started getting greedier and greedier day by day. I wanted to be more famous and get bigger roles, i had big dreams and thought of my future way further than he did. All he talked about was how he wanted to act in those sweet plays where he would always be the good , innocent and pretty boy . He was in the way , so i had to ditch him, there was no way in hell that i would giggle and blush like a girl at the age of 18 back then . I left him alone and joined in another company that was better in terms of finance , and now , we dont talk anymore .

Friends before or not ,
I have to take you down no matter what .

You are stealing my roles ,
So fuck off Jungkook .
Im not the same Taehyung you know anymore .
I will show you who's boss .