chapter 28

Goose bumps arise on my skin as his hands rub the skin of my stomach.Slowly and teasingly and my heartbeat quickens with every stroke of his tongue on mine and with every contact of his skin with mine. I tangle my fingers in his soft hairs and tug them lightly earning a throaty groan from him and he starts kissing me more roughly.

Xander's hands move upward from my stomach to my ribs below my breasts and his wondering fingers just stroke my skin , lightly. In that daze,i almost forget why i came here in the first place but it pops up again in my head when he trails kisses down my jaw to my neck.Feathery kisses but sensual,i shiver and i can feel his smirk on my skin.

"uh-What happened,Xander?" I breath out but it comes like a moan.He grunts in reply before darting his tongue out and licking my collarbone and i swear , i have melted there and then. Tingles run up all over my body making me squirm in his lap and that small moment,makes me rub against him and he groans again.

"Fu*ck it! " he mutters and in a blink,he lifts me up and throws me on the bed.I look at him , wide eyes as he starts crawling towards me on the bed.His eyes turning black again .He seems predator but a sexy one with his hair dishelved and i can't think why i am not running or scooting back from him.Instead i do that opposite.

I lay down on my back and wrap my arms and legs around him as he settles between my legs.

"I love you. " He says in my ear before kissing it and sucking my lobe.He is supporting his weight on his elbows to keep his half of the weight off me.Always thoughtful.

"I love you too." I reply,stroking his cheek with my fingers. He looks down at me even when his eyes are black,they are so intense.

"Say it again." He says gruffly.

"I love you." He closes his eyes and lays his head on mine.

"Again." He whispers.

"I love you." I say, softly and kiss his nose. He sighs and opens his eyes.

His lips brush mine in soft and sweet kiss as his hands start lifting my shirt upward,his fingers leaving a trail on my skin.

He throws my shirt at the corner of the room and looks down at me , laying there in my bra.

A smirk takes upon his lips. He lift his hand and trails one finger from my neck to my chest then between my breast then to my stomach stopping at my belly button.

"Beautiful." He says while leaning down and kissing my stomach before biting it down then licking the skin.

"Xander..." I moan and grip his hair with my fingers.

He starts kissing the skin of my stomach before biting it down and licking it making me squirm.

His hands move under my back and unclasp my bra. I grip his arms and close my eyes as he remove the straps from my shoulders.

He leans down ,his lips brushing my ear.
"Tell me if you want me to stop. Tell me now or I won't be able to control myself if we move any more further than this." His voice huskier than before make me clench my thighs tightly shut.

I open my eyes and look at his now-normal ones. The color ,I love the most. Greyish blue that seems darker now but like molten lava. Lust,love,desire everything evident in his eyes..

Do I want this with him?

After the truth I have known about him,do I still want this?

Yes.. I do as I look into his eyes, I know I don't want anyone else just him.I want him. It doesn't matter,it won't matter to me who is he. He is my Xander. Maybe he is changed but the love is still there and nothing can change it.