She'll be a what!?

Niklaus's pov
I looked at Fraya in shock "what do you mean?" I ask "she's a wolf." She said and smiled "she can't be she killed mother" I say "incorrect. If mother brought herself back from the dead with magic she collected on the other side. She wasn't ever fully alive. And she couldn't leave Mystic Falls because this is were she died. She was never fully alive and if your not fully alive you can't die. She technically just got powerless and went to the other side again. " Fraya said and smiled.

I looked at Bekah "crazy girl" I said to her and she smiled showing off her gums. Bonnie kept seated on my lap and I fed her. I looked at Bekah and gasped. Her face was normal but she had little baby fangs. Eli was just drinking juice out of his cup as he watched her. "Bekah put them away" he said and they disappeared back in her gums again "buddy has she done this before?" I asked "yeah she does it at night when the old man feeds her blood. But then the sun comes up and he disappears. He's dead and a ghost but says that the night he died he connected himself with the moon so he comes back at night. He feeds her blood" he tells me and I looked shocked "why didn't you tell us?" Bonnie asked worried "he said that he's her father and garden angel. But daddy is her daddy. The same way Mikael was daddy's, daddy but the biloginical father not raised him. He her biloginical father" he said with wide eyes and nodding his head. I smiled he has been watching over her this entire time "he also said that he was the one who kick daddy's butt and braked his neck then dragged daddy to a witch. And then daddy catches Bekah" he said and I smiled.

***
After dinner Eli and Henrik played tag. Bekah wanted to play so Henrik ran with her as she laughed.
***
As I was heading to bed with Bonnie the door opened and I was attacked. Suddenly my attacker was on the ground in agony. I realized it was Damon. I seen Bonnie fall and Elena on top yelling and lost it. I ran over to her and bite down on her neck. My siblings soon joined the fight.

By the end of it Caroline had a wolf bite, Tyler was dead and the Salvatore's necks were broken. The Gilbert was being drained of blood that I will use to make hybrids.
***
After I cleaned up the living room I made sure the kids were asleep and grabbed chocolate covered strawberries from the fridge. I walked upstairs and seen Bonnie laying on the bed in lacy lingerie...

***
It's been a 4 months and Bekah is 9 months. She still hasn't walked or stood up yet but she should start soon. She can sound our worlds like mmmaa or dddaa but can't say mama or dada yet. I had just gotten dressed when I heard yelling "Klaus! Hurry! Its Bekah!" I sped down the stairs worry about and attacker. The Scooby-Doo gang hasn't attacked since I saved Caroline by giving her my blood.

I got downstairs and seen something amazing Bekah suddenly got up standing and slowly stumbling to Bonnie and Eli while Henrik crawled behind her ready to catch her if she falls. She looks at me and smiled. She turned in my direction and stumbled to me until she was hugging my leg. "Dada!" She squealed and I stood shocked and scared.

Henrik's pov
I picked up Bekah as she watched Niklaus and started to cry "Mama!" She screamed and Bonnie ran over to her "it's okay beautiful girl I'm right here" She said bouncing Bekah on her hip. I kissed her cheek and Eli ran over to her "hi. I'm your brother" he said and Bonnie laughed "bubbbbbbbb" Bekah started blow raspberries. Eli stuck out his arms and Bonnie carefully placed the girl in his  arms and Bekah watched him.

Klaus finally come back into reality as a tear rolled down his pale cheek. He took Bekah and cuddled her. My siblings all walked in and gasped as the tear fell from his face "my baby is growing up so fast. My boy is already so big. What am I going to do when your on your first date or get a girl pregnant" he said and picked up Eli hugging them "bub hap" Bekah cheered  and clapped her hands "bubby is not the only one" Bonnie smiled and everyone started smiling. Bonnie looked up and then ran out of the room.

Niklaus's pov
I ran after Bonnie and found her crying on our bed. "Bonnie what's wrong?" I ask and Bekah started to make angry sounds and hugged Bonnie "She's just growing up to fast. Eli is in preschool and I'm scared that I will wake up tomorrow and they will be in college" she said and I smiled "well I'm scared too but I love them and we will always have them. They are our children and we love them. Bekah is our baby girl but she has to grow up at one point. Eli is cute but no matter was he will be our little boy. We are family and no matter what family sticks together. I will love you until you take your last breath and after that ,my love. And we can always have more. I'm a hybrid trust me love you will get to swell up like a balloon and push out a baby and we can restart the process and help them grow up again." I say and she smiled halfheartedly I kissed her and she giggled. Bekah and Eli go over and hug Bonnie "wiv mama " Bekah said.