Twins and mates

It had been a day and a half since the Theo incident, and it was now the start of the second stage, the "puppy stage" as Deaton had called it. At first it was only little things, the pack had stopped growling at people when they walked past, but they were starting to act very clingy towards Stiles. Theo, who had submitted to Derek after the incident, was now being effected by the stages as well.

Right now, they were sat in Derek's loft, watching 'Captain America:Civil War', when suddenly all the wolves- and coyote- started growling at something.

"What? What is it?" Stiles questioned as he paused the film. All he got were growls in response.

"Guys, seriously? Either tell me what it is or I'm putting the film back on, cause this is my favourite pa--" he was cut off by the alarm, showing that someone was there.

"--rt. Okay, now I know what you're growling at." He said as they all stood up. There was danger, yes, but the pups still clung to Stiles for dear life. As Derek walked slowly over to the door, it suddenly flew open - literally, it was like, thrown off its hinges - revealing three boys in the place where the door is- sorry, was. They looked like brothers. The older ones of the three, looked similar, twins maybe. They both had dark  brown hair, and both were about the same height. But, what was really interesting, was that they all had the same eye colour, a cold steel blue that could light up the room. Werewolves. One of them made eye contact with Jackson, while another one made eye contact with Allison, and the last one made eye contact with Mason. All of their eyes, apart from the humans of the six, flashed a bright pink, before the boys shouted out, "Mine!"

They ran over to the wolf, the hunter, and the human, before pulling them into a giant hug, nuzzling their heads into the others neck's. Jackson, who was doing the same to the other boy, was making a sound which sounded like a purr, whilst Allison and Mason both let out a sigh of content, feeling the mate bond, but not the wolf instincts. Stiles and the pack, who had watched the whole thing, were startled at first, before realising that these strange boys were the pups mates.

"Okay, I get you guys are having a moment over there, but would you mind telling us, who the hell are you?!"

The boys looked at each other, as if they were having a silent conversation between themselves.

"I'm Justin and these are my little brothers, Jayden and Corey." Said the one with the hazel eyes.

"By two minutes old man." Said the other one, Jayden, who hit his brother on the arm. Justin hit him back, not realising where, and Jayden hissed in pain. The older of the two immediately looked guilty, and went over to say sorry, but was soon stopped by someone lunging at him. Jackson.

"No one touches my mate!" Ohhh yeah, he was pissed. Justin growled back, louder and angrier than Jacksons, which caused Jayden to growl at his brother. Jackson was about to swipe his claws at Justin, when Stiles stepped in.

"Woah! No! Not happening! I only cleaned the floor this morning, and if you get any blood on it, I don't care if we only just met, I swear to god I will neuter you." The boys slowly got off each other, still glaring, but looking down in shame.

"Okay, why don't we all just sit down, and get to know each other, alright?"

~Time skip brought to you by Mr Barry Allen( who I know isn't in this fic but I keep watching the musical episode so deal with it)~

"So you're saying that you moved here from New York, after you're family was killed by hunters?" Stiles questioned after the boys told their story's.

"Adoptive." The boys corrected at the same time, (A/N: I'm changing the boys "parents" to their adoptive parents, I have an idea for later on), before looking down, a clear look of pain in their eyes. Jackson, Allison and Mason all ran over to their mates, instantly calming them down.

"How old did you guys say you were again?" Derek questioned, arms around Stiles' waist.

"I'm 16" Corey said cheerfully.

"17" the twins said in sync. 

Yeah, that's not gonna be creepy at all.

Okay, so the whole "I'm gonna update twice today" thing didn't really work out, did it? I'm sorry! Anyway, I know it's short, again sorry. Also , thank you so much for 2K reads!! I also, wanna thank you guys for all the support that I've gotten, and all the votes.
I'm staring the new chapter now, so until then,

Live Long and Prosper Little Weirdos 🖖🏻