the fight pt.3

FOXYS P.O.V.

I was about half way down the hall, 2 doors from the party room, to be exact. I received a faint tap on the shoulder, I looked over my shoulder.

"what do you want, Bonnie?" I asked still walking.

" funny thing, actually. Well... the problem is... Ineveragreeedtothis, imean-"

"whoa, whoa, slow down, Bonnie. What do you mean?" I asked, nearly concerned. I had stopped walking by then.

" well, what he's saying, what we're saying, is" Chica said, pausing as if trying to find the right words, " this isn't our fight." the others nodded in agreement, except for toy bonnie, who was staying a little behind.

"what?" I asked.

" well, after you and mangle had your make out session, you were knocked unconscious,-"

" how do you know."

" mangle told us, and who knew?! toy bonnie, and chica, are now our friends, but wait that's not all!" she said sarcastically, waving her hands around. " oh, no, no where close to the end. Mangle even gave a whole speech for you, and some how convinced us to join her, and save you. and that's where its stops. we only greed to save you, and we did. its not our fight any more." she just turned, and walked away, Bonnie following right behind.

I looked over at Freddy, surely he would join me. I thought, I was wrong.

" Foxy, look, I-" he started, and I swear I saw a tear stream down his cheek. he clenched his teeth, and fists. " I just can't-"

" its okay, you made a decision, fulfill it." I said " go!" I whisper-shouted. I took a deep sigh, and looked over, oh right, I forgot, the toy, I let out a low groan.

" well... I'm still here, at least. " he mumbled the last part.

" so why are you here?" I inquired.

" to kill toy Freddy, duh." he cheered.

"alright smart ass, but why, you're too young to murder."

" then that makes you too old." he chuckled to himself, " grandpa..." he put his hand over his mouth, trying not burst out laughing, but failed. high pitched giggles filled the hall as I rolled my eyes.

" shhhhhh," I whispered, " this is supposed to be a surprise attack, and what do you think would happen if toy Freddy finds out about us being-" a low roar caught me off guard.

" Why the fuck do you, you, jackasses, keep coming up here?" Toy Freddy appeared from the darkness.

" Hey!, " a voice called from the distance. " no one starts a fight without Goldie."

" who the hell are you!?" toy Freddy called.

"Goldie" teleported till he was inches from toy Freddy's face. " lets just say I'm a nightmare dressed as a day dream." he said.

" H-how did you get the message?" toy bonnie asked.

" Freddy told me, in fact, he's on his way, and I think he got the others to come. plus two other girls, another toy and some other piece of scrap." he shrugged his shoulders.

" she's not just a piece of scrap, her names mangle, and-" I growled.

" we're here, we made it, sorry it took so long, jees, please slow down next time Goldie." Freddy yelled, running down the hall with everyone else. he glanced at me, and let out a smirk.

" Why you little, shits!" toy Freddy yelled, pointing at toy Bonnie and Chica.

" Call us terrible names all you want, we don't care any more, besides your alone, 8 to 1." toy chica said

" oh, I'm not alone." toy Freddy gave us a smug little smirk, " come on out guys." he called out, holding up his hand as a signal. In a single file, 3 others came out in to the light. Freddy let out a gasp. I now why. Springtrap was among them. he tried to push forward to her, but was held back by bonnie. But he wasn't the only one shocked, we all were. Mouths hung open, we stared.

" springtrap." Freddy called to her. she looked up to him. as if she recognized him, her eyes widened.

" F-Freddy, I-is that you?" she inquired.

" hey," toy Freddy cut their eye contact," I'm Freddy, remember." Freddy's face met with immediate disappointment.

" No you're not, he is." spring trap said, pushing toy Freddy's face away with her paw. Freddy, chuckled at what she did. They hugged each other tightly, and eventually locked lips.

Freddy joked around with, " long time no see right?" springtap laughed. she took his hand and settled in our line.

I looked left and right along the line we made, everyone had a soulmate, and honestly I don't think Goldie needs anyone.

" w-what?" toy Freddy's face went white as a phantom animatronic.

"ya now what balloon boy?" Marionette said, taking his hand, " I never did like toy Freddy, and have been wanting to do this for a long time..." he slid his leg under toy Freddy's, tripping him.

" I love it when you do that, Mari." BB said.they walked over to us, " 2 more never hurt" they joined the line.

Mangle squeezed my hand, I looked over at toy Freddy. " I think it's best you leave, 11 to 1 aren't good odds for you." surprisingly, he listened to me, to us.

He scrambled up, " you c-can count o-on i-it." he stampered.

Once he was gone into the shadowy darkness, we jumped and cheered. we did it, everyone's happy. No one got hurt, either. I took mangle back to pirates cove with me, alone. While the others celebrated our win, I gave mangle the special treatment, of a warm bed and no clothes. it was THE BEST, we'd had so far. the best part was, we weren't disturbed.

BOOM!!!!!!!! DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! and it only took 5 hours, and 17 minutes, a nap on the carpet, 1005 words starting now, 15 reruns of my favorite FNAF playlist on Spotify. And all of you AMASEING giant sacks of cells. ~ SARAH. I love you all so much.