Chapter 6 ~ Vidcon Day Two

I get in the shower singing my favorite song. I can't believe that Twitter post. Dan and I are in a panel again today. Of course its a Q&A. All of the questions to us two are going to be about our... Relationship? What even was it?

I got out of the shower and put on a pink lace crop top, ripped skinny jeans, and cute sandals. I do my hair and makeup and text Phil that I am on my way. I get a cab and I'm on my way. I am about to get out of the car but the driver recognizes me.

"Hey! Are you by chance that Youtuber?" After I confirm that I am he asks if I could take a video saying hello to his son and daughter who were apparently huge fans of mine. "Thank you!" he says as I get out of the car after paying.

I was greeted out front by Phil who took me up to the hotel room. Dan was in the shower so we played a video game on his laptop.

"Dude! I LOVE Sims 3!" I exclaim after he suggests it. He boots it up on his laptop then I plop down next to him on the couch. You make your Sim quickly. She looks like me but is 20 times cooler because she is a vampire. Phil makes himself as well, also a vampire. He gets a bit close while we are playing but I don't mind.

"Phil? Where's my outfi..." he says just in boxers. I stare for a second then look away. "PHIL YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT SHE'S HERE" he practically yells.

"Your outfit is on the kitchen table" Phil replies.

DAN'S POV:

'Sh*t' I think as I shamefully walk to get my clothes. After I get dressed I go apologize to (Y/N). For some reason she was alone on the couch.

"Where's Phil?" I ask.

"He went to go do something at Vidcon" she says looking at me with her (E/C) eyes.

"So about the Q&A panel today," I begin as she closes the laptop "We both know whats coming"

"Yeah" she sighs looking at me shyly "So what do we say? Should we mess with them?" she laughs.

"Yeah!" I laugh back "So we are going to sit next to each other and I'm going to casually put my arm around you. Then when they ask if we are official we just start making out". Ugh that sounded like I really wanted to kiss her. I mean, I do, but I'm just an awkward guy on the internet. She is basically the Queen of the internet.

"Let's do it" she says smiling.

Whoa really?

"Alright. Lets do it." you say.