Chapter 18

We rush back to the cabin. Or, what I thought was a cabin. On the outside it looks so much bigger. But as I map out where the stairs and rooms should go, it all makes sense. This was the correct size of the cabin. But as we run closer, I notice another room. An attic. I didn't even know there was one. After the first set of stairs, there's isn't anymore. I need to find how to get up there.. soon.. not now.
Jack and I burst through the door, running straight into the Tv room. We come to a halt as we see BEN lying on the floor, bleeding and coughing with Jeff standing over him. Slender stood opposite Jeff, I could feel the angry static in the air. Sally stood behind Slender, holding onto his leg. Peaking round it, looking at BEN with sad eyes.
Toby and Clockwork stood in the corner next to Jeff. They look somewhat scared but at the same time, it looked as if they were used to this sort of stuff.
"What happened?" Jack asked, taking a few steps closer, looking down at BENs bleeding, cut figure.
"B-BEN said something t-that annoyed Jeff.." Toby ticked, stopping his sentence to take a breath. But Clockwork finishes it for him.
"So Jeff chased BEN and he possessed the Tv. Somehow, Jeff got his hands on very Hydrochloric Acid, among with other liquids. I'm not sure what they were. But He poured them into the Tv and the cable." She snarled. Crossing her arms. Glaring and Jeff.
"T-The TV started to-to smoke and spark. B-BEN started to also become damaged w-while in the Tv. Causing some wo-ounds. He m-manage to crawl out of the TV I-In time before it b-blew up." Toby stutters, twitching every now and then. I look at the TV to see it was still steaming and smoking. I could see the plug and cable, even parts behind the Tv had started to melt. The TV screen was completely smashed. There was glass shattered all over the floor as well as pieces intruding in BENS skin. I look more at BENS form to notice some of his skin was burnt and even 'scalded' by the hydrochloric acid and other unknown liquids.
I hear a loud growl irrupt from Jack.
"Jeff! Where did you even get hydrochloric acid?" His snaps, grabbing Jeffs hoodie, yanking him forward. Jeff doesn't say anything, he just smirks menacingly before raising his hand, tapping his nose with his index finger.
I gasp as Jack raises a fist to punch Jeff. He swings but his soon stops before making contact with his face. Instead of hitting him, he just pushes him to the floor. Walking over to BEN, helping him up.
"Jack. Take BEN to your operating room. He's going to need more stitches than a small first aid kit can provide. Slender demands. Jack nods, lifting BENS arm around his shoulder, helping him up, walking out the room. 'Jacks operating room'? He has an operating room? Why would he need one of those? I thought to myself as I watch Jack leave.
"Never mind that [Name]. Take Sally to her room and help her to calm down. Toby, Clockwork. Come with me." With that, Slender teleported himself, CW and Toby elsewhere. I look down to see Sally, staring up at me with  sad eyes. Hugging her teddy. I crouch down to meet her eyes. Wiping away the 'bloody' tears. Wait.. blood for tears?! I try not to look too shocked as I continue to wipe them away.
"Will BEN be okay?" Sally asked. Placing her hand on top of mine, holding it against her cheek.
"He'll be fine Sally. Don't worry." I reply, smiling at her, trying to raise her confidence back up. Sally smiles at me and giggles but it soon disappears when we hear a chuckle come from behind us. I look over Sally's shoulder and she turns around. I stand as Jeff also stands to his feet after being pushed by Jack. He brushes himself off, shooting us glances, grinning to himself.
"Why did you do that Jeff?" I ask, placing my hands on Sally's shoulders, pulling her back, closer towards me. Jeff notices me doing this, causing him to laugh.
"You don't have to protect her from me. She's a proxy too you know?" He walks up to her, patting her on the head, walking past us, out of the door.
"Jeff! You didn't answer my question! What did BEN say that annoyed you?" I called. The only reply I got was an angry growl as he continued to walk away. I sigh closing my eyes. But I soon open them when I feel a tug on my sleeve. I look over to the source. It was Sally. I show a low smile.
"Come on Sally, lets go play." Sally's face lights up as she skips out the room, with me following her.