day 18 pt. 2

day 18
19:44

jin was parked and smiling at his phone.

joonbug:
your frequent visits make me tempted to give you a key
+ front door is open, so you can just walk in (: xxx

he was still smiling when shutting his car door. he was still smiling when walking down the increasingly familiar halls. he was still smiling when he turned the knob to his friend's home.

"joon?" he called, closing and locking the door behind him. "brought the cake." he balanced the item in his hand while he slid off his shoes.

he sat the treat on the counter and placed his car keys down beside it. he heard faint music coming from the studio, so he assumed that's were namjoon was.

he made his way to the door and knocked twice, but received no answer. jin reasoned that the boy probably had on headphones, and mentally scolded him for allowing himself to be completely vulnerable with his door unlocked.

so jin took the initiative to invite himself in the room, causing namjoon to look up from his laptop screen.

"i didn't hear you." the younger pulled off his surround sound headphones and stood from his chair.

he pulled jin in for a hug, which became a normal thing for them, but as soon as he pulled back, he was able to take in jin completely.

"were you out before you came here?" he asked, dragging his eyes up and down the older's outfit. he was particularly keen on the band secured around his thigh.

the younger, still in a bit of a strange, almost knocked over yet another microphone. this time, he played it cool and tried to not embarrass himself like before.

"no, i just came from work."

namjoon's tan finger slipped underneath the gold necklace and tugged on it, bringing jin a step closer, "but little jinnie would never go to work dressed in this."

"i'm older than you, you grape."

jin didn't completely understand namjoon's way of flirting.

***

i'm laughing bc of twice and knock, but i swear that wasn't on purpose,, i don't even listen to twice like that

tugging on chokers seem to be a constant feature in my stories //: