Introducing Us! (1)

Meet Selena!!!!!

“Hey guys!!!! It's your girl Sel here!!! If you are new to my channel, Hi there, Hello!!

And if you are a subscriber coming back to my channel well then you know the deal already.

So…I have some exciting news to share with you all today!!!

Yes this is an announcement video and I am going to be announcing something so amazing and long over due!!!

Are you ready kids!?!?!? Sorry you guys already know I love me some Sponge Bob.

But any way!!!! Drum roll please!!!

I'M MOVING TO LOS ANGELES!!!!! Goodbye Ohio, L.A here I come.”

Meet Johannes!!!!

“Hey guys it's finally time for me to announce….I'M MOVING TO LOS ANGELES!!!!

Los Angeles you better be ready for a German Storm”

Meet Logan!!!

“What's up Logang!!! Wass poppin'!?!?!? So today from what I hear we are getting a new tenant…

in this specific hallway….specifically the apartment right next door to mine.

So I decided I would have Mark make some tuna noodle casserole (I freaking love tuna noodle casserole) and we will bring it over to the new girl….or guy…

and I am going to be giving you guys some clues as to who it is throughout the day.

Now let's go say hi too Mavrick.”

Meet George!!

“Gooooooood Morning everybody!

Today is just another one of those days people moving out and new people moving in.

But this new person moving in is special you guys have seen her before but I'm not going to say who it's a surprise.

Just watch to find out more!! Stay tuned.”

Meet Mark!

“Good day Donation, today is a very special day my friend from Ohio is coming to move here to Los Angeles!!!

Crazy right? wrong it gets crazier, she's moving in right next door to Logan and I!

She is Logan and I's best friend from Ohio! Stay tuned to find out who she is!!!

You guys know what time it is, ah Cue the Cinema!"

A/N Hey guys!! So this is my new fanfic called "YouTube Reality"

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!

Next chapter will be posted very, very soon.

Bye-Bye my lovies❤😜😝

(Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!!)