Chapter 31 - New Additions

Luke's POV

Three Months Later

"How are you feeling, my love?" Eryk asked me. I looked at him emotionless. I sat on the sofa on the patio taking in the fresh air. 

"How do you think I feel?" I asked him. 

"You're right, it was a stupid question." He said immediately. "Want anything to eat?"

"Yes please."

"What wou..."

"More ice cream, a burrito, pizza with as much pepperoni and I think that will work. " I said smiling up at him. "Oh did I say ice cream?" I asked.

"Yes you did."

"Make sure it's strawberry." I said. He nodded and walked inside the house.

"I love you!" I shouted. I heard a faint 'I love you too', which made me smile as I continue to take in the fresh air.

I rubbed my stomach slightly and closed my eyes. The scent of burgers hitting my nose, making me rise up from my relaxing spot to go after the scent. I left the room and went down the stairs searching for the scent. I followed the scent like a dog, until I made it to the backyard where a few members were making burgers. I walked up to the grill, grabbed two buns, placed the patty on them and then went the ketchup. I finished dressing the burger and went to the pool side, sat down and started to chew on the burgers without saying a word to anyone. I simply waved to those who said hellos. My main focus was the two burgers I was eating, completely forgetting about everything else. 

"Luna, need anything to drink?" I was asked. 

"Oh, no. I'm good." I said with a muffled as my mouth was stuffed. 

"Okay." She smiled. "Alpha is looking for you inside." She said. I nodded and got of the seat and slowly went inside. I saw him in the kitchen eating a donut while sitting on the table. 

I walked up to him, grabbed the donut from his hand and shoved it in my mouth, while looking through the fridge for something else to eat. I saw a piece of cake and took it out, grabbed a spoon and sat down by the table eating it. 

"Hello to you too my sweet." Eryk said.

"We saw each other like a few minutes ago." I said. 

"Yeah but you stole my donut from my mouth and ate it." He said.

"No, I didn't steal it. You gave it to me." I said.

"No, I didn't give it to you."

"Then why did I eat it?" I asked, again stuffing my mouth with cake.

"You ate it because you stole it." He said. 

"It was pretty good too." I pointed out. "You're so sweet for sharing your donut with me." I said.

"Can I have piece of cake?" He asked. 

"Sure. Did you get the food?" I asked.

"The ice is in the freezer, the other things are on their way. I ordered it." He said.

"Thank you. You can have piece, here." I slide the plate in front of him."

"What is that, baby?" He asked.

"Piece of cake."

"It's so tiny." He pouted at me.

"You said you wanted piece, my handsome lover." I said.

"That's true. You have an appointment in a few hours, remember?"

"How can I forget when you remind me every hour." I said.