COMPETITION TIME

Okay well to start, this book has got way more attention than I ever thought or dreamed it would, so thank you everybody for bothering to take the time to read it. I was something ridiculous like #118 in fanfiction this morning and I nearly have 90k reads and this is just a bit mad to be honest (aha pun). It's really really lovely to see that this story I've put so much time and effort into has actually been noticed by people.

So thanks for that.

(Also I'm sorry I've not updated yet it will happen soon I promise I'm gearing myself up for the BIG FIGHT)

ANYWAY
I'm thinking of opening a competition now I finally have enough followers to actually do one. The challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to create a piece of media around this story. It could be anything from a one shot to a manip to a drawing, but I would really really love to see how you perceive Erin and Buckys relationship! The winner will get a promo on the next chapter and their piece of work linked (I get roughly 1.2k readers per chapter for some unknown reason so you will be broadcasted to quite a lot of people). I also plan on writing the winner in as a secondary character in one of the future chapters.

When you've done your piece feel free to tag me in it or comment on this chapter telling me you've done it and I'll be more than happy to take a look.

Much much love to all, and my sincerest apologies if you got super excited for this chapter to find out that it was in fact not a chapter at all. I can promise sparks flying in the next one though ;)