Epilogue

*19 Years Later*

Rowen stood next to George at King's Cross Station. They went through the barrier with their daughter who was fourteen, Dahlia and their eleven year old son, Fred. Their eldest son Marvel was back at their home working on his summer reading list. It was proven pretty earlier on that because of the lack of nutrition Rowen got during her first pregnancy and the constant stress on her body that their son was non-magical, but that didn't stop either George or Rowen from loving their son. He was top of his class in his muggle school and was starting university in two weeks for political science. 

After the Battle of Hogwarts it took awhile for George to open the joke shop back up. It also took the couple four years to get married, they only did so when they found out they were expecting their second child (Molly insisted). Rowen and George avoided a lot of things that reminded them of Fred, the apartment they were all set to live in together. Instead they fixed up and moved into Grimmauld place. Rowen freed Griphook not wanting to hear the mean and hurtful things about her children or parents. She got rid of the Boggat that lived in the cupboard in Regulus room. The cornish pixies were removed with the help of Hermione. When George finally reopened the joke shop back up he was returning to his old self, but Rowen knew he'd never be the same person that constantly made her laugh. They skipped his birthdays for many years and just one year on April 1st, something in him changed and he was wanting to celebrate it again. 

For Rowen things for her were different they moment they brought Marvel back home from Andromeda's, she offered to take Teddy as well. But it was stated that she'd only get Teddy if something were to happen to Andromeda, but Teddy and Marvel were raised together because after the loss of nearly everyone in her family besides Harry and now Draco, she only had Andromeda that accepted her. Teddy didn't make Marvel feel any less important because he didn't have magic and Marvel showed Teddy all the muggle things. 

Marvel had only one girlfriend throughout school and when he first brought her over it was released about the magical abilities the rest of the family had and she promptly broke up with him and Rowen had to wipe her memory. When Dahlia received her letter for Hogwarts of course Marvel was jealous of his little sister, but his attitude changed the day she left and he wished her the best. 

Rowen was snapped out of these thoughts when she literally ran into someone. She knew that blond hair anywhere and smiled at Draco, "hello, Draco. Astoria. What a pleasure to see you both again."

"Rowen." Astoria said hugging the red head. The woman that Draco married was a pure-blood that refused to teach their child Scorpius that Muggles and half-bloods were beneath them and she somehow taught Draco this as well. Who years ago had written Rowen apologizing for everything. The woman smiled brightly and looked at her cousin, "we were quite confused about the invitation you sent to us for Marvel's graduation. So I'm sorry for not being able to come, Draco was working. But we got him a gift, hopefully he can use it where he's going to-"

"University. It's like advanced schooling." 

"Mum! The train leaves in two minutes! I don't wanna miss it." Fred poked his head from behind her, his flaming red hair noticeable. 

"You can tell your children are without a doubt, Weasley's. Flaming red hair." Draco said. Rowen smiled.

"Well, it runs in the family. I need to get him on the train though. I'll talk to you guys at Christmas." they said farewell to each other and George was standing next to Ron and Hermione, they were talking. Rowen went over and pulled Dahlia into her, hugging her daughter and kissing her cheek, "protect your brother. Don't let him get into trouble. He's a lot like your father was in school. Chances are he'll cause chaos and steal a toilet."

"What a brilliant idea, thanks mum!" Fred said getting onto the train. Rowen laughed and looked over at George.

"You gave him the suggestion. You know what suggestions do to boys like us."

"I'm well aware. Have a good yeah, Dahlia. Write if you need anything love." Dahlia got onto the train and waved to Rowen and George.

"Oh to be fourteen again."

"You were fourteen when you told me you loved me. You think she'll do the same to someone this year?" George asked.

"Oh, Merlin only knows."