Trust Me

**PREPARE YOURSELVES BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO FUCKIN GO DOWN! So sorry this update is so late. Even though I am currently on spring break, I had to work eight hours today and then I napped and now I'm with a friend I haven't seen in a really long time. Sorry guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Let me know!

UPDATE: I have change Greg and Chad's last name to Moretti, sorry for any confusion!**

Troy's POV

My eyes followed Aurora's every move after taking my seat once again. I just couldn't keep from watching how naturally she interacted with everyone around her. From the ritzy upper-class families that came here for the traditional home cooked meals, to those living paycheck to paycheck who just needed a break from their hectic lives, she talked to them all.

The edges of my lips twitched upwards every time she laughed at something a customer said, or when she smiled and rushed off to get whatever someone had asked her for. Watching her, I knew that she was, without a doubt, the most selfless person I'd ever met. No matter what someone asked of her, there was never a terse response or sneaky eye roll when she turned away from them. She would be an incredible mother.

With that thought, my eyes wandered down to her flat tummy as the awkwardly shaped box became more apparent in my back pocket. I bit my lip as I thought about Aurora chasing around a chubby-faced little girl with the same bouncy blonde curls as her mother. Suddenly, the thought didn't sound all that bad...

"What's got you thinking so hard man?" Chad asked, hitting the back of his hand against my bicep in order to get my attention. I rubbed at the back of my neck before resting my chin in my palm and muttering a few words of dismissal. I could tell the boys had caught on to my weird mood as I saw them exchanging puzzled glances amongst the four of them within my peripheral.

My gaze snapped back to Aurora as I watched her retreating form disappear back into the kitchen of the restaurant. Deciding better now than later, I rose from my chair and mumbled a quick I'll be right back to the guys before making a beeline for the exact same door. I received some questioning glances from the few younger waitresses that had gathered in the back while waiting for their orders to be made, but there was one older lady fumbling around with a newspaper while leaning up against a prep counter that gave me a knowing smile.

"Hi, Ma'am. Is there any chance you've seen Aurora...uh?" I trailed off, only then realizing I'd never once learned Aurora's last name. Come to think of it, every time the subject had been brought up, she'd immediately change it.

"Oh! Sure, sugar! She just stepped into the walk in to grab another can of whipped cream. She'll be out in a jiffy." She replied before going back to what I'd gathered was a game of Sudoku. I said my thanks before copying her and leaning against the opposite counter. I ignored the confused gaze of the greasy cook as well as the flirtatious giggles of the other waitresses while tapping my foot impatiently.

"What are you doing here?" Aurora asked abruptly, tearing me from my consuming thoughts. Instead of answering her, I just raised my eyebrow. I didn't want to blast her and I's private business in front of all her coworkers. If she wanted to tell them, that was up to her.

"Shit. Right, um...we have an employee bathroom back here, follow me." She said as an anxious expression took over her confused one. My eyes were glued to her hips as they swung back and forth while she walked – I think she did it on purpose. Following her into the dank room, she turned to face me expectantly. She held her hand out to me, waiting for me to hand over the pills. I hesitated for a few seconds before she cleared her throat.

"What are you waiting for? Give it to me!" She demanded in a hushed whisper.

I laughed. "You know, I think I'd really like what you just said if we were in a different situation." I said huskily. She swatted at my chest while scolding me for my 'crass suggestion' – her words, not mine.