Goldie x Angelene part 2

12 years later.....

Angelene is now 18 years old. Her parents gave her a nice apartment for her own since she's old enough to be alone. She wanted to earn money too to help her parents and herself. 

She's still single since she promised her golden prince to not fall for any guy she sees. Angelene has a  crush on him ever since. Goldie's handsome features always appeared in her mind whenever she's bored or she wanted to.

Angelene was looking for a job through the newspaper until she saw the face of Freddy Fazbear.

FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA

HELP WANTED

Night guard

Night shift: 12 a.m. - 6 a.m.
Salary: $ 120. 50 per week

CALL NOW!

1-800-000

"Well this amount is enough and thanks to my cousin, she taught some few martial arts." She said to herself then she picked up her phone from the coffee table and dialed the number.

"Hello, this is from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, how may I help you?"

"Is the night guard job still available?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"Then may I have that job? I wanted to earn money to pay for my apartment."

"uh..... Sure! Just tell me your name, age and your size for the uniform."

"My name is Angelene Jacob. I am 18 years old still in college and my size is medium."

"Hmm..... You seem to be a little young for this dangerous job, are you sure?"

"Yes, I have a cousin who taught me some few techniques in martial arts." She replied proudly.

"Very well, Ms. Jacob. Come here at 11: 45 p.m."

"Okay, sir."

Then the call ended.

~~~~•Time Skip•~~~~

"Here is your office. The phone guy will give you instructions on using the buttons and the monitor by midnight." The boss said.

"Yes, sir." Angelene replied.

"Well, I shall take my leave, good luck on your first job." He said then he walked down the hallway.

She took a deep breath and sat down on the swivel chair.

"This place is really scary when it is nighttime." She said to herself then the clock chimed making her jumped at the sudden noise.

The phone ringed all of a sudden made her jumped again.

"Hello? Hello?"  The voice of a phone guy then explained everything she must know and also the warning about them stuffing her in a suit if they catch her really made Angelene pale, scared and panic.

"T-They d-do?!" She exclaimed and she quickly picked up the monitor to see the three animatronics on the stage then the screen statics for awhile then the three of them suddenly turned their heads towards the camera with their creepy stares. Angelene dropped the monitor on the desk and took a step back.

"W-what did I-I get m-myself i-i-into?" She stuttered in fear then she quickly picked up the monitor and one of them was on the move. She quickly tapped the cameras looking for Bonnie and she sighed in relief when she saw him in the backroom.

"Thank goodness." She said and she sat down on the chair.

She looked at the time on her phone and it read, "3: 15 a.m."

She pouted and looked at the monitor to see no bunny in the backroom anymore.

She quickly tapped the cameras until she saw him in the dining area standing there.

She tapped the cameras in the show stage to see no certain chicken there. She tapped the cameras again and she found her in the east corner.

Hours later, the clock chimed. Angeline sighed in relief and left the office. Once she's in the dining area, she looked at the show stage to see the three animatronics staring ahead but she felt that they were staring at her.

She then quickly the pizzeria.

"That was scary..."