Psycho killer!!🔪

"You mean Collins as in Alden Collins??"

"Yes.."

"Alden Collins of Collins' Enterprises???"

"Yes!"

"He wants you to work for him?"

"Yes.."

"Really The Alden Collins???"

"For the 29th time Vi, YES!!" I said in dangerous tone.

"All right all right.. But seriously?? Ald-"

She stopped as I glared at her.
"So when are you starting??" She asked.

"Tomorrow.." I sighed.

"And what will you do??" She asked.

"What do you mean by that??" I asked her offended.

"I mean you can't do a single thing without messing it up!! You are good for absolutely nothing!!Wha-"

I smacked her arm.
"Ow!! That hurts girl!!" She shouted.

"If you are forgetting it Vi, let me remind you I was the one who used to register your fake attendance at school and University!!" I said defending myself.

"But that because you used to make me miss my lectures!!" She retorted.

"Doesn't matter!!" I said nonchalantly.

"But really?? Ald-"

"You ask that one more time and will kill you Violet!!" I said pointing my index finger at her.

Right now, I'm sitting in my room with my bestttt friend Violet.. I told her whatever happened and also about my yesterday's prank. And we laughed like maniacs.

But that pink glitter is still on my face and in my hair!! It's too annoying! But doesn't matter!! All of us look the same!!🤣.. My brothers' expressions were totally worth it!!

Yes she does know about my little computer skills. But doesn't know about me being a hacker and hacking the freaking Collins' Enterprises' aka satan's company's website.

Oh that satan!

"So, what's the plan??" She asked me.

"Un?" I asked.

"You know what I mean Lettie!! Don't act dumb!! I know you more than you know yourself!!" She said giving me a Just-stop-acting-innocent look..

"Yeah.. That was true though!! I have thought about couple of things.. but let's see..." I said and she smirked.

"What you have thought baby sis??" Dean asked entering my room.

"Plans to annoy sa- i mean Collins..?" I said.

"Un?" Dean asked confused.

"Nothing much Brother.. Just don't worry!!" I said smiling.

"Hm hm.. Your sister can do nothing wrong!!" Vi said sarcastically.

"Was that sarcasm??" Dean asked.

"Nahh!! It's Her normal speaking style!!" I said covering it up.

"Hey hey!! I have learned sarcasm from you!!" She retorted childishly!! Dean laughed.

"Yeah yeah!! And you hate Casper!!" I said smirking stating impossible things.